Cheater//08

Emma's POV

I woke up wedged between the back of the couch and Grayson. Oh my god, Grayson! He kissed me last night, and I loved it. It was amazing and perfect, he is perfect.

My back was facing Gray and he had one arm under my head and the other wrapped around my waist, I managed to turn in his arm to face him, he is still knocked out cold. He looks so peaceful.

I traced his face with my finger, he woke up smiling.

"Morning Beautiful, how did you sleep?" he asked as he kissed me cheek.

"Better than normal,'' I smiled back to him, I actually slept way better last night then I have any night since I moved to California. I just feel safe wrapped in Gray's arms; it makes me feel at peace. "but we didn't go to sleep until like 5, and it's probably like 2 in the afternoon. Gray we slept the day away.."

"That's okay, gives us more of a reason to stay in the rest of the day" Grayson replied, "Lets just watch a couple movies and hang out.''

"okay fine but I'm starving and I'm really worried about how my jacked up face looks right now!" I climbed out of his arms and over him, off the couch, and walked to the bathroom to check it out.

"Trust me, you still look gorgeous, its not too bad!" Gray yelled from the living room. What is he saying, my face literally got so messed up from that fall! My lip looks huge and there is no way I'm going to be able to follow through with that photo shoot.

Grayson's POV

Grayson's POV

Emma's lip is defiantly fucked up; I knew she was going to freak out. I should have stopped her from checking.

"Grayson, what the hell are you talking about?! This looks so BAD!'' She yelled from the bathroom, I ran and grabbed a bag and threw some ice in it, then took it to her.

"here," I placed my hand on her chin pulling her face up so I could place the ice on her lip. Hopefully it would help with the swelling. "you'll be okay, just keep this on there." She reached up and held the ice to her lip, I pulled her into my chest, hugging her. "Come on let's go lay down and watch something."

I went into the living room, while Emma went to change out of her clothes from last night, she had blood on her shirt from her nose and lip. I'm not really sure what's going on between us, but I do know I enjoy being around her like this and waking up next to her.

Em came back out wearing some pretty small black spandex and a shirt she had borrowed from me not to long ago. She looked so sexy, and I feel so wrong thinking of my best friends little sister like this, but I can't help it, I want her. She came and sat in between my legs lying back onto my chest a curling up into me. I kissed her head and pulled her in tight.

We started a movie but that was the last thing I was thinking about; I couldn't help myself

We started a movie but that was the last thing I was thinking about; I couldn't help myself... I needed her. I leaned down and started kissing Emma's neck, up to her cheek and then pulled her up closer and turned her to face me so I could kiss her lips.

Emma's POV

He was doing it again, kissing me. I feel so bad, every time he does it I think about Maria. They are still together and I was being the ''other girl.'' I just wanted to be his girl. I tried to fight it and pull back, but I want him just as much as he wants me, I give in to his kisses. I moved up and sat on his lap, facing him so I could straddle him. I placed my hands on the sides of his face as we intensely made out. Grayson ran his hands down the sides of my body until he reached my thighs.

I started to grind my hips against his. I knew it was getting too intense, I wasn't ready for this, I need to stop. Grayson laid me on my back so he was hovering over my body, never breaking the kiss.

 Grayson laid me on my back so he was hovering over my body, never breaking the kiss

"Gray w-wait.." I mumbled through what little break the was. He started to tug at the bottom of my shirt. "Grayson... s-st-stop" I felt bad for leading him on up to this, but he immediately stopped and pulled away, once I asked the second time.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" he was looking down at me, he looked upset and confused.

"i-I ive just never done this before, and I don't want to rush things you're still with Mar—" I was interrupted by the front door opening. Grayson quickly jumped of me, it was MARIA. How weird...

"GRAYSON WHAT THE FUCK?!" Maria yelled turning and running out the front door crying. I legit felt so bad, I knew the whole time I would feel bad if she knew but I let it continue. I hated the girl but no one should ever be cheated on. Not only was Grayson in the wrong but I defiantly was also.

"Maria! WAIT!!" Grayson took off out the front door..

What have I done.