S I X

Third Person POV

"Presenting the royal highness, Princess (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n)!!" The announcer said with all his voice, as his hands moved to where The Princess was supposed to be walking down in. People awaited the arrival of the Princess, their eyes gazed upon the long stairs waiting for someone to come down. Everyone was anxious especially the men in the ball, they certainly would love to talk to the Princess, they also want to have a dance with her.

Her parents has already been announced 15 minutes ago and this was 3rd time the announcer, announced (Y/n). The Queen, Athena (L/n), mother of the Princess gave a sight.

"Did that girl back down on us Honey.." she said to her Husband, The King, Chadwick (L/n). The Queen was very annoyed by her daughters late gesture, guests might start leaving if she doesn't come down those stairs.

"I don't think she did.. Women take very long to dress up right?" He responded.

"If this was Aureliana it would've been fine. She has something show off when she comes down those stairs unlike (y/n) she has nothing! I can't even believe a girl as ugly as her is my daughter!" She said annoyed.

But her husband never responded back for everyone's eyes where glued to the girl coming down the stairs.

▪▪▪

Your POV

I ran for it, even though I was in my heels I'm seriously incredibly late. This is not fashionably late anymore this is called 'incredibly late'. I finally got it down the stairs and started walking down very fastly not noticing the crowd that was staring at me.  Then I saw a guy in front of the stairs signaling me to stop and go back up, I looked at him until I tripped down.

I then finally noticed the crowd...

All
Eyes
Where
On
Me.

And I cannot stress that sentence enough. I only gave an awkward laugh and stood back up, brushing myself off. what did I look like when I fell? I'm pretty sure the cameras caught that, I face palmed right then and there and let out a very... very... awkward laugh.

"Hello there... I'm (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), The Next heir to the throne and also the Princess of Gaia." I said and curtsied.

"Sorry for that little fiasco...you know us girls....it takes us very long to get ready." I said in an attempt to pull of a joke and yes it worked people laughed. I was also ashamed I had to stereotype myself, seriously? (Y/n)...that's pretty low of you but I have to save my sorry ass.

I started to walk down the stairs, this time I tried to do it gracefully. Until I reached the bottom and Cameras started flashing on me, I gave them a kind smile and walked off to where my parents are.

"What was that!(Y/n)! That was not lady like." My mother scolded me as soon as I got there.

"Sorry I was in a hurry..." I said my hand holding my arm while I looked down, my dad just laughed.

"That was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a ball for years.." he said.

"You call that entertaining! I call that a fiasco! " my mother said looking at my father until he stopped laughing.

"Everyone! Please enjoy the party! And let us all welcome our new Princess (Y/n) (L/n)!" The host, Louis said. Suddenly a spot light pointed at me I looked at it and just squinted my eyes holding my arm above the light trying not to get blinded. I realized I looked like a girl being abducted by an alien because of the placing of my hands, and I just put them back down and awkwardly smiled at everybody.