E I G H T

Your POV

As soon as the dance ended I walked over to the buffet, I can seriously use foods and drinks right now. I'd also like to get away from all the boys asking me to dance, why the hell is there so much boys my age? Seriously. I'm guessing my mother invited them in... WHY?

As soon as I got to the buffet I grabbed some punch, and headed to the chocolate fountain first. And when I got there I saw a very weird sight. Seriously.. I mean why? Anyways I saw this Alfred guy again and he was dipping the burgers that were served in the other table in the chocolate fountain, I just looked at him in shock and confusion.

His smile dipping those Burgers in the chocolate fountain was like a smile of extreme happiness. I've never seen someone so happy in my entire life, his eyes where looking at the chocolate dipped burgers in awe, he was ready to eat it.

I was in front of him holding my plate filled with strawberries and bananas that I was planning to dip in the Chocolate fountain when he saw me. His eyes of awe turned to a worried expression and he quickly hid those chocolate dipped burgers behind him.

"Your highness! I didn't see you there ha ha ha!" He said it was more of a shout but I guess that's the way he talks. "Also I wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!" He said awkwardly, he moved a bit to the table where the chocolate fountain was and dropped his plate of burgers there.

"Thanks... and.. uhmm.. you don't have to hide your Chocolate dipped burgers from me..." I said pointing at his burgers that were now on the table.

"W-what those seriously aren't mine dud- I mean your highness." He said his hand rubbing the back of his neck as I noticed a sweat drop. I noticed that he really didn't know how to act in front of royalty. I grabbed one of the burgers my hand getting stained by the chocolate and took a bite, I smiled at him.

"These umm.. aren't that bad." I said, but he looked at me with a shocked expression and a blush. What's with the shockness though, did he not want me to eat his burgers or did he think a princess like me wouldn't want to get her pretty nails and fingers dirty?

"You didn't think it was weird? And your hands and lips are stained  with chocolate now ,Your highness." He said grabbing a handkerchief from his pocket. Oh damn he's right, I moved my hands up before I even get to touch my dress and stain it with my chocolate covered hands.

"O-oh... I actually.. uh..thought it was weird. Though it did umm.....taste good." I said being polite, he handed me his handkerchief and I wiped my hands and lips with them.

"Sorry for ruining your handkerchief.." I said.

"It's alright. Your highness!" He said and he smiled at me showing off his pearly white teeth. And if it was probably any lighter I would've been blinded. His smile was one of the most happiest I've seen ever.. like every time he smiled it was a real happiness. I don't know he just had this positive aura going on if you could call it that.

"Oh I haven't introduced myself properly!" He said and bowed down, "I am Alfred F. Jones! Your HERO!!" He said and when he said "your hero" he instantly shot back up from his bow and gave one of the most happiest smiles I've seen better than the last one he gave me last time, and if the earth lost the moon his smile could probably light up all of earth rivaling the sun.

"E-excuse me, my Hero? What.." I said confused.

"Yes because I'm gonna save you from those two villains over there!"he said , one of his hands holding my other and his other hand pointing at the 2 men coming over to us.

He took away my hand heading to the dance floor ,and we both past 'the 2 villains' Francis and Arthur. They both shot death glares at Alfred and he just smiled at them like he won a fight and saved the damsel in distress.

"May I have a dance, Princess (Y/n)." He said bowing down again.

"Uh s-sure..." I said awkwardly again.

"Great!" He said and we joined in the dance. "Your highness I'd also like to apologize that you saw me in that kind of manner..." he said as we started to dance.

"It's alright.." I said looking down watching my steps.

"Don't you find it like a turn off ." He said, what? what does he mean by turn off.

"What? what do you mean by a turn off.." I said, because I seriously don't know what he means by that. Alfred just blushed.

"Never mind, it was nothing." He said. I just nodded, still suspicious. Then it struck me. Oh.. that kind of turn off.. well honestly I didn't care, I'm not looking for a relationship at all.

"Oh.. well no actually I don't really care." I said and he nodded a tint of pink spread across his cheeks.

"I always thought Princesses like you would be all into cleanliness and eating with Spoons and forks all the time, and like guys who are gentlemen and know etiquette and all that." He said., I was still looking down so I made sure not to step on his feet, and I was also looking down since I didn't want to see his smile.

"W-well I'm different... In fact I hate etiquette." I said and he just laughed, I looked up at him this time a tint of pink spread across my cheeks.

"Your the Cutest Princess I've seen! And probably the only one!" He said and gave me one of his smiles again. I blushed even more and just looked down.... I need to go to a corner right now and hide somewhere I don't know where, but I need to get out of here there are too much people.

Alfred kept talking and talking and I just nodded, turns out he loves burgers which was obvious, and that he was a two. I realized he was one of those football athletes I see in football games, but I don't really watch those. There were times he asked me about myself and I politely replied.

When the dance ended, I was about to leave and go hide in a corner somewhere, when Alfred grabbed my hand. Are you kidding me?!?! Please I just want to leave this place and be alone is that so hard to ask for?!

"Your highness, we should go back to the buffet and finish our food." He said pointing at the buffet, I am pretty hungry and I've never even dipped my strawberries in the chocolate. I nodded and we both went there.

▪▪▪

Alfred's POV

"Your highness, we should go back to the buffet and finish our food." I said hoping that she'll come with me. Because honestly I think I'm starting to like her... She wasn't the kind of princess I'd imagine to be and in fact I thought I had to act like Arthur to even get the chance to talk to her, and honestly I'm not that much of a Gentleman at all.

She just nodded and I smiled happily, Yes! We can eat Chocolate dipped burgers together! I hope she doesn't mind. I held her hand and we both went there, but when we got there I saw Francis and Arthur sitting on one of the tables near the buffet table. Obviously waiting for us to finish, they saw both of us and they both imediently stood up.

"Princess! The 2 villains are coming for you hurry we should leave this Place!" I shouted.

"H-how m-many times have I told you not to call me p-princess call me (Y/n) and that's just Arthur and Francis..." She said a tint of pink spread across her cheeks, she's so cute.

"But they want to take you, the princess! away from the hero!  That makes them villains!" I said, she just looked down again. She always looks down as if she never wants to show me her face.

▪▪▪