Chapter 11

I almost experienced a fight next to me in school lunch!!!! It was scary! They were pulling each others weaves!! LOL! It's funny if you think of it now!

I know I keep changing the book cover, but I have new ideas and I might keep changing once in a while. Probably not cuz I like this cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where we headed?" I ask curiously at him in his new edition jeep.

"Suspense is a bitch isn't it?" he says turning to look at me and then back at the road. What does he mean?

"You seem so different. In school, your not the same as you are now." I felt confused. He was funny, sweet, and innocent but it's like he went all bad boy in one day. I'm not saying that I don't like it, it's just, a big change for me.

Louis turns his head off the road and looks at me with a playful grin.

"I guess I have multiple personalities then. Don't worry, it's not like I'm gonna go all gangsta on you." I couldn't help but laugh retardedly. It was funny to be honest.

"We're almost there princess." he says looking back on the road. I love it when he calls me that.

"Um, how's your head doing?"

After he said that, we stopped at a red light. He slowly stopped the car and faced me. I wanted to tell him that 'it's fine,' but his hand pulled away the hair covering the big scab. His eyes scanned the dried blood. I pulled my hair back over the scab ashamed of it. He seemed shocked that I did that, but he brought his right hand under my chin making eye contact with my mouth grinning. Heat started building in me. The distance between us started decreasing by the second, right when his luscious lips touched a centimetre of mine.........

BEEEEEEEEEEP

"DAMN!" Louis cusses under his breath. I had to laugh at that. Its like the world doesn't want us to kiss or something!

Louis pulls back angrily, and begins to drive again, but accelerated a bit harder. I held onto the armrest..... wait, its his hand!!!! I look up at Louis and he is just smiling like a ninny. I quickly take my hand off of his and held onto the ACTUAL armrest.

"Don't worry princess, I don't bite." Louis says softly grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting soooo many feels! Is it hot in here or is it me?!?!? I'm thirsty..... Calm the fuck down!!!!!

I felt heat from my cheeks burn. I can't help feel this electricity when we touch. Its exciting!

He caresses his thumb on my palm basically tickling me. I'm VERY ticklish.

"You like that don't you?" he says. I turn my head only to find him looking at me already. I syed still smiling and look out the window. There were town houses and condos everywhere. Where are we going?

"We are here princess."

He let go of my hand and turned the steering wheel. He drove up into a parking lot and parked near a building which was a condo. He got out first from the car and ran in the front all the way to my side door and opened it. What more surprises does he have next?

I jumped out of the car and grinned at him like saying 'thank you.' When I heard the car door shut, I felt a warm, muscular palm clasp mine and intertwine fingers. And again, I felt the heat in my cheeks increase.

"You ready?" he says when we enter the garage elevator.

I had no clue what he was talking about, but I just said "Uh..... sure?"