Chapter 12

Ready for this part????!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he got on the bed and hovered over me he said, "Ready?" and all I could think of was...

HOLY SHIT!!!

"Louis, I'm not. I can't do this." I put my hands in between us.

I mean, I was about to have intercourse with a guy I just met in one, ONE day!! I'm such a slut!!!!!!!! I'm only in the tenth grade and I'm about to have IT with him??? I don't want to lose my virginity this way! I want it to be special. He probably might only use me as a one night stand or some shit.

"Louis, I'm not gonna do this."

"Why not?!" he says PRETTY angrily.

"Cuz I just met you in one day, I'm not gonna lose my virginity to you in tenth grade, and I don't even know you!" I shove him softly off me.

"We can use a condom." he says as if he was aggravated. I think it's because of the boner thing.

"Are you fucking serious? I don't want to lose my virginity in tenth grade, period!!!!"

I get up from the bed and start making my way out the bedroom. He runs in front of the door and blocks me.

"Move."

"No."

"MOVE!

"NO!"

I couldn't get Louis to move out of the way. He was shirtless for Gods sake!

"Kiss me." he said with a smirk on his face.

"What?! I not gonna kiss you! After this.... no!" I told him straight in his face.

I made the wrong choice. He stepped away from the door and closer to me. He looked kinda frightening like this in the dark. The light outside his window shined only on half his face. It was FUCKING CREEPY!

I had no direction to go to. If I try and go around him, he will get me. Only one direction..... back on the bed.

"Wait, what are you doing??" I asked him and you could hear my voice cracking from fear.

"Come here princess." half a smile is perked on his face. I could only see half of his face and the other was in the darkness. I wanted to scream out for help, but I lost my words.

He kept on walking towards me closer and closer. I climbed up on the bed standing cuz I didn't want to be laying down. I would've been vulnerable to him.

He steps up onto the bed, him face to face with me. My heart beat was at least going 60 mph. I could die right now.

Louis grabbed my ass with one hand and pulled me closer to him with his other hand on my back. Our chest were literally touching and so were our noses.

"I can hear your heart beat." he says breathing out his words so my lips could feel his breath.

"What are you doing?" I say whispering in fear.

"Kiss me." He whispers.

"No." I say lying.

Right after he licked his lips, our lips came in contact. He slips the hand on my back to my thigh bringing it up. Louis' grip on my butt and thigh tightened. I gasped from how tight he held them and met his tongue on mine. What a sneaky thing he did......

My hands came to the crook of his neck and held on tightly cuz of the tingly sensation I felt from the make out. Our lips moved in harmony as the make out was getting deeper, and DEEPER.