Drained

Ok i wanted to put a random drawing (not mine) because I felt like it. Anyway enjoy.

Laurence's POV.

We were all playing around until we heard a scream coming from a couple people but someone screamed "SHARK!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!" Before the voice was cut off by blood surrounding us (brutal IKR).

But then I hear a screen that I hope I would never get to hear. I see Garroth in the water with blood around him lifelessly there.

"GARROTH!!!!" I scream swimming towards him.

The sharks went away from him for now because I punched one of them in the nose. (I think that's whaf u do) I carry him bridal style and lay him on the beach with our friends surrounding him.

Aphmau was pouring her eyes out, crying into Aaron's chest (Aarmau is already a thing in this).

Garroth's breathing was heavy and hard but started to get weaker (he's dying).

"GARROTH!!!" I cry as the ambulance takes him away.

They allow me on because only ONE person Is allowed to go.

~Time Skip~

Garroth was in the emergency room but he finally is done after 2 hours.

Everyone is here and crying the whole time. The nurse finally comes out.

"We have good news and bad news, which would u like to here" she says in a soft voice.

"Good news please" I say wiping my tears away.

"Well thw good news is that he will live and bring him home but the bad news is that you'll have to keep high surveillance on him at all time because of his low blood pressure and breathing problems." She says taking a breath.

We sigh in relief. " oh and he's currently sleeping atm but your allowed to take him the we chair Is at the door." We nod and walk in.

I see my sleeping angel pale and with wires attached to him (I hate the doctors so I want to get him out fast). I carry him and put him in the chair ( the nurse took off the wires).

Lucinda's POV.
(Cause I can)

I felt so bad for Garroth but heard a conversation with the nurses.

"That boy would probably heal much faster if he was a female but he isn't..." she whispered.

"OooooOoooo. ...hehehe I'll help a little."
I say walking away.

Lol find out what happens with Lucinda but I think you know 😆😏 any way see yaaaaa.