intro & explanations

okay! hello it's sam and i had the genius idea of doing a steven universe haikyuu au cross over thing. i'm kinda super excited, but first, there are a few things you should know.

1. the characters and plot may be greatly similar, but some things will have to be tweaked for the story purposes. if something is different from the tv show (steven universe) i know and i did that on purpose.

2. i have just a few character explanations to do, so if you care to read them, here there are. these will be mostly for those who have watched the show so they get a feel for how i'm adapting the characters. these only explain the differences between actual characters in the show, not how the characters are.

kageyama based off of greg

kageyama will be a bit grumpier. he will be less confident and quieter. he will make a different style of music that is more accustomed to his character in haikyuu.

hinata based off of rose

hinata will be louder and less shy. he will, however, hold just as much mystery.

daichi as ruby

he won't be as angry, but he'll still have a temper. he will be a bit more level headed.

sugawara as sapphire

he'll be a lot happier and more positive.

asahi as pearl

he will act as the gems' mother still, but not as wound up and strict. he won't love hinata as rose, but will still admire him. he won't argue with nishinoya as amethyst.

nishinoya as amethyst

they'll be very similar honestly, noya will just not fight with asahi as pearl.

i hope that all made sense. the first chapter is in the making, so be ready :)