Back To Reality

"Mia! Let's go play!"

"Sure!"

We ran to our favorite place near the village, which is the forest. Aya brought her blanket and a basket full of berries and nuts that I picked. I helped Aya unfold the blanket and set it on the ground. We enjoyed the view of the lake as we eat and talk. Aya keeps on talking and laughing, and bleeding.

"Aya, why are you bleeding?"

"Isn't it obvious? YOU KILLED US ALL!"

"I-it's was an a-accident..."

"JUST ADMIT IT!"

"Aya... It was just an-"

I fell off the tree...

"Owwww!!! What the hell?! Oh wait... Thank you gravity for making me fall and making me go to my senses... Now, I need to climb up again to get my bag."

I still need to train for the Hunter Exam. I packed my things and thought about the dreams I have. They kept taunting me after that happened.

*stomach growls*

"Nyahaha!! I NEED TO BUY FOOD NOW!"

I dashed really fast that my chest length cyber grape hair was flying. I panted as I am out of the forest and went to the market.

"Mister! How much is the apple?" I panted while asking.

"Woah, woah, loosen up a bit! It's 10 Jenny each,'' the vendor said.

"I'll take 20 please!"

"Why a lot?"

"It's because I am going to take the hunter exam. If I am hungry, I have food with me," I said while bringing out my bag to the front to get my wallet.

"You are like Gon," the vendor smiled at me while putting apples into a plastic bag.

"Gon? Who is he?" I asked.

"He is an inhabitant of Whale Island too. He will take the Hunter Exams if he can catch the Lord of the Lake. I think you are older than him."

"Really? How old is he?"

"He's twelve."

"Actually, we are the same age..."

"Oh sorry! You were kind of tall for your age," he apologized.

"Don't worry! People have mistook me as a 15 year old girl... But, I really like my height. I am really proud of it," I smiled as I talked to him.

'Her purple hair, her dark purple eyes, height and attitude... It can't be!" The vendor thought. "Here are the apples miss! 180 Jenny!"

"180 Jenny?! I thought it's 200 Jenny..."

"A discount for you miss," he said.

"Arigato!!" I wave to him as I ran.

As I make my way to the dock, I saw people gathering nearby. I checked it out and saw a large fish.

"So that's the Lord of the Lake... IT'S REALLY HUGE!" I exclaimed.

My dark purple eyes were eyeing for a twelve year old boy. And I saw him. He has spiky black hair, with an accent of green. He has hazel eyes that were innocent. As I look into his eyes, I could tell that he's not a boy who will give up easily.

'According to my readings, he must be an enhancer. He'll find out soon."

After seeing the Lord of the Lake for the first time, I went to the dock and headed to the ship which leads to the destination where the Hunter Exam will be held.

"Aya, after I become a hunter, I'll pursue your dreams with mine."

The ship was about to leave and I said my goodbyes to Whale Island.