Brand New Wave

Mia's POV

"Hey look, a little girl joining the Hunter Exams."

"She never knows how hard the Hunter Exam is. She should run away to protect her dear life."

'Heh little? I am too tall for my age! Tch, they just underestimated me. I shouldn't mind them... Since I know that I am stronger than them!'

I saw the spiky-haired boy again. He's Gon right? He is really interesting. On the other side, I saw two more. One that looks like a trap, and the other who is an old man. It was getting boring I really don't know what to do.

"Nyaa... It's so boring..."

Time skip brought to you by Gon's fishing rod~ :>

I was sleeping on the quarters until I heard a yell.

"A storm is coming!"

When I heard a storm is coming, I just relaxed but tensed up. I went out the quarters and saw the trap and the old man confronting each other. I left my bag in the quarters or else it'll get wet. I brought an apple and a random card because I was hungry and maybe something will happen.

"Oh~ Such great effects. They should thank the storm for polishing the fight I'm watching," I said while eating the apple.

"Leorio! Take back what you said!" the trap said to Leorio the old man.

"That's Leorio-san for you," he said to the trap and took a knife from his suit.

"Ohoho~ It's getting interes-" my words got cut off as I saw one of the crew flew away and Gon attempting to save the flying guy.

"Harasho?! I need to help Gon!"