chapter 36: sound of madness

^After Logan asked what's wrong^

Cartoonz's runs and slams the door open. All the soldiers turned around and froze.

Panting, sweating and hurt, cartoonz looks around the area. There was no signs of delirious anywhere.

"C-cartoonz?" Mini asked.

"Where's delirious?" Luke asked.

-

"Guys?" Logan asked. "What happen-"

"Where's delirious?!" Luke yelled. Logan swallowed and slowly turned around. He glanced up at cartoonz's eye and looked away quickly. "Where is he?" Luke whispered. The silence thicker then wood. "I-I don't know.." Logan answered. "W-what?" Luke mouths.

"I don't know" Logan said clearly. "I just got here, how the hell am I suppose to know?"

"Logan" the commander called his name. Logan kept his mouth shut and closes his eyes.

Luke looked behind Logan and walked towards the commander.

"Commander?" He asked. "Where...where is he?"

Vanoss walks away, not letting someone else see him cry over something like this. He whips away his tears and he hears fast footsteps coming behind him.

"You!"

Vanoss didn't have to turn around to know who that was.

"CaRtOoNz-"

"You...you did this, right?"

"Fuck you, I don't need to tell you anything" vanoss snaps. "If you would of done your job correctly nothing would of happen!" Luke yelled. "That's a lie! Soldiers would of stilled died-"

"This is not all about the soldiers!"

"Well not everything is about delirious!" Vanoss shouts. Luke stays quiet and growls.

"You...you motherfucker!"

CaRtOoNz swings at vanoss and vanoss takes a step back. Before cartoonz fist could even touch Evan's face, someone graved it.

"H-huh?"

CaRtOoNz looked back and saw Bryce and ohm graving both his arms and body.

"What is this all about?" Bryce asked.

Vanoss let's a shaky breathe slip from his lips and looks at the 3 males.

"I...i.....i...." cartoonz brakes down and Bryce hugs him. Ohm stands between both males and looks at vanoss. "What happen?"

"This...this fucker comes and attacks me! Not only is that-"

"No, vanoss...tell us what really happened" Ohm said. Vanoss stood there for a few seconds and his eyes begun to shake. "We j-just saw...a clip of....of...of delirious..." vanoss swallows the lump in his neck and sighs. "A clip of him getting rapped..."

Cartoonz eyes widen and images of delirious' dad chasing after them flashed. The sounds of a 15 year old crying and screaming for his dad to stop replayed in his head. His bottom lip trembled and he screams.

Vanoss flinched and both ohm and Bryce gasp.

Cartoonz falls to the floor while graving onto his sides, yelling at the wall to stop.

The commander comes in running and sees the senerio.

"Luke" he called out.

Cartoonz shakes and whimpers. "Luke listen-"