The Tapes show That

There were tapes all over the room, some were on the bed or beside the window sill.
Most of the tapes were only five seconds long, most just showing darkness and others showing Alex's face staring into the camera. The sounds were cut out and the screen was glitching more each second. Alex's glasses were broken and It looked like blood or tears were streaming down his face. He didn't show any emotion about it.

Jay took the last tape he found. He looked at it for a long time, he wasn't sure if it was the same as the last one, which was plain darkness. He closed his eyes and sighed, he finally put the tape in and pressed play.

It was a two minute video. The first one that actually had sound out of all the other tapes. It showed Alex with his hands covering his face, it sounded like he was crying. The screen was glitching out a lot. It skipped to Alex screaming.. It was so loud that Jay had to turn it down. He was screaming.. Someone's name.. Jay couldn't really make out what he was saying but, it sounded like his name....

Alex did this for about 30 seconds, Alex all of a sudden stopped, he looked up at the camera, he might've just remembered that it was on. He stared at the camera for 15 seconds. The video started glitching out way more than it was before. Nothing was audible other than the sound of static. It skipped to Alex punching the wall. The video stopped, there was a couple more seconds left on the tape but the rest was just darkness.

Jay just stared at the screen for awhile, he wasn't so sure what to say. Why was Alex screaming his name? What happened? When did this happen? The video didn't even show the date on it.

Jay started to get a bit nervous and even scared a bit, he looked behind himself and grabbed his camera. He turned it on and ran to the window, he looked out it and quickly closed the window and locked it, he ran to the other windows and did the same thing.

Jay locked himself in his room, and grabbed his phone, calling up Alex.