You Cannot Be Fixed

Jay checked his phone. It was 12:26 A.M

It felt like it's been a year since Jay was trying to sleep in his car. But no it's only been 3 hours. . .

And like Jay's luck couldn't have gotten any worse, it started to rain. . and so it got really cold in Jay's car.

Jay kept trying to call Alex, and FINALLY he answered

"Who is it?"

"I-its Jay"

"What do you want?"

"Um. . m-my car isn't wor-rking. . and i-its raining. . "

"Where are you, let me pick you up"

"Rosswood park. . "

"Alright, I'll be there in a couple minutes"

Silence. That's all there was while waiting. Not even the dropping of rain was heard. Mostly just Jay's Breathing and his chest moving up and down, he only focused on the trees swaying outside of his car.

2 minutes, felt like an hour
.
4 minutes, felt like a day
.
.
10 minutes, felt like a month
.
.
.
20 minutes, felt like a year

"When will Alex get here. . .never, probably, he hates me. . ." Jay mumbled under his breath. Tears started to fill his eyes again, he knew that Alex hated him, he knew that Alex only wants to use him. Why does he even trust him again?

Jay was too caught up in his thoughts, he didn't even hear the knock on his window.

"Jay?"

"Jay??"

"JAY MERRICK!"

Alex banged as hard as he could on the window, yelling Jay's name. Jay jumped a little, finally hearing Alex's calls, he stared at the window, looking at Alex, with tears in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
"Why are you here?"