"I will protect you..."

You open your eyes to see nothing but darkness, the pulsing in your head coming back and your pretty sure you have a concussion, a voice rings threw the dark place you are in "nice to see your awake girly" you try searching for the voice threw the dark, then the lights are turned on making you squint to Focus your vision.
"W-who are you..?" You ask focusing on a female with armor and short hair "I'm Karai, I'm sure you've heard of me" your eyebrows knot in confusing "no I'm sorry, I haven't" your statement seems to anger Karai "how can you not have heard of me!! Your in league with the turtles! You should know who I am" you flinch as she screams at you "I-I'm sorry, it's not my fault, if they didn't want to talk about you then they don't have too" Karai slaps you, making your cheek pink and your eye burn with growing tears "once the turtles find out your missing, there going to want to rescue you, and then I'll give them to my father" Karai smirked "then he can finally have his revenge" Karai chuckled to herself "your evil, and a little crazy" you say feeling a little giggly, but Karai slapped you again making you go back to your pain and sad demeanor "do not insult me, you disgusting little rat!" Kari left with a huff, leaving you in the dark again.

You stayed in the dark for a while, trying to figure out how you even got here, all you remember is last night Donnie kissing you on your cheek, you protesting them they left, then you went to bed, then you realize that you had left your window open, maybe that's how this crazy lady got in!
You begin to struggle on your restraints, you were cuffed to a pipe in what seemed to be a large room, but it looked like a large supply closet, you struggles more and more, the cuffs scrapping against your fair skin, giving you cuts and scratches, your wrists begin to bleed and you begin to panic at the blood but you still struggle to get free.

( back at your fathers noodle shop )

"{Y/N}....." Your father knocked on your door "{Y/N}..? May I come in..?" Your father opened and slightly pushed open your door but before it could fully open he knew something was wrong with you, he didn't sense your presence and he smelled blood, he quickly made his way to the house phone and called the only people who knew could help,

The turtles.

The turtle brothers quickly made their way towards your fathers noodle shop, Donnie being faster than the others, Mikey not far behind.
Once at your fathers shop, they went to quickly inspect your room, there was blood but it was by the window and also a note,

Dear turtles,
If you want your precious human to live, come and get her, or else she might become shark food.
Tick tick turtles, I'll be giving her to the Sharks by sundown,
Karai. 

Donnie showed anger but his eyes showed sadness, Donnie's spicy red eyes went dark "L-Leo we have to do something.." Everyone looked to Donnie with concern "don't worry Donnie, we will, I promise" Leo said while putting his hand on Donnie shoulder "let's go, we don't have a minute to loose!" At Leo's command, everyone took off, everyone except Mr. Murakami who had to stay behind for obvious reasons.

"Remember guys, silent, I repeat....silent!" Raph rolled his eyes "yeah we get it Leo" everyone heard a small hum from Mikey "why would Kari want {Y/N} anyway? I mean, it can't just be because of us right?" Everyone thought for a moment as they approached shredders lair.

You struggled and struggled against your bonds, you have been for God knows how long, you were sure that your bleeding wrists later would leave scarring, but right now you only cared about getting free and warning your friends "if you keep struggling you might cut off your wrists..." You look up quickly to Karai's voice, you growl "I don't care!" You continue to struggle but quickly do a double-take as you notice that Karai's eyes weren't their golden yellow color anymore but they were whitish-grey, you begin to hyperventilate "w-what's wrong w-with your eyes?!" Karai smirked "I have no idea what your talking about...." She begins to make her way towards you "g-get away from me!" You try, your voice full of fear "so much fear......and sadness.." Karai let her fingers trail lightly against your jaw and arms "so much pain....and anger.....but mostly pain" Karai circles you "I also sense much loneliness, despite your friends.....what's wrong..? Can't take it that your now alone..?" You watch Karai closely with confusion "I-I don't know-.......... u-understand what your talking about" Karai stands in front of you "then let me explain" she snaps "it was your fault!" You flinch as she grabs a hold of your hair "your fault, that your mother is dead!" Tears form in your eyes at the memory "if you would have obeyed her wishes and stayed home, like a good daughter, she would have been focusing on the road instead of you!" Karai threw your head back, and it hit the wall making your head spin.
Flashes of that day came to your head, the night before the accident, when you sneaked out of the house so you could go to your friends sleepover party.
It was a big mistake on your part, after the accident, and after you awoke, you didn't want to disobey again, you didn't want to loose your father too, and now neither your friends. Tears streamed down your face, Karai laughed at you "don't worry.....ill put you out of your misery" you looked fearful at Karai, as she brought up a glowing grey/black hand, you panicked as it grew and took the form of fire.

"I think Karai might be hiding her by the docks" Leo raised his eyebrow at Donnie "and why do you think that..?" Donnie rolled his eyes "I don't know, Karai is weird" with that statement they headed towards the docks.
"Great! 3 bruising, one dock, how greater can this be!" Raph wined "Raph shut up and check the first building, I'll take the second, Mikey and Donnie you take the third" everyone nodded and took there leave.
Leo approached the building with caution, making sure to head to the roof to see if you were there or not, once he saw that Karai was talking to you, he immediately moved his body towards Donnie and Mikey, flashing his swords so they can reflect the sunlight, getting both his brothers attention, Leo did the same to raph soon they were making a plan to get you out. Leo and Mikey took the front door while Donnie and raph were the backup, Donnie was watching Karai and you very closely, then he saw Karai reach her hand up, like she was going to slap you, but her hand began to glow and grey and black, it looked like smoke but then it looked like fire but it was still grey and black. Karai was gonna strike you, Leo and Mikey are going to get to you too late! Donnie couldn't just sit there and watch you get hurt, he bursts threw the glass window "Karai! Get away from {Y/N}!"

You heard glass break and you flinched at the noise, Karai turned to see who had busted in "Karai! Get away from {Y/N}!" Your heart raced as the nerdy yet husked voice reached your ears, you looked up to see if you had heard right, and yes you did, your beloved Donnie, standing in front of an angry Karai "D-Donnie!" You try reaching out to him, but the chains hold you back, then his brothers jump into the building "what happened to the plan Donnie?!" Leo asks with irritation "{Y/N} was going to get hurt! I couldn't just watch that happen" Donnie charged at Kari and gave her a good 2 hits to her ribs but before Karai could attack Donnie Mikey tackled her to the floor distracting her, along with raph and Leo. Donnie made his way over to you and unlocked your cuffs with a piece of metal, as soon as the cuffs clicked and fell to the floor, you embraced and cried on Donnie's shoulder "I was so scarred..." You cry "it's ok {Y/N}....its ok....I will always protect you.." both you and Donnie heard grunts and you both faced towards the group of fighters, Kari was on her knees coughing and wheezing then she threw her head back in a scream, as she screamed black smoke came from her mouth ( if your a supernatural fan.....well, you get it ).
Kari fell to her knees unconscious "uh what just happened..?" Mikey asked, Leo shook his head "it doesn't matter right now, we need to get {Y/N} back to Mr. Murakami, he must be very worried" Donnie picked you up bridal style "let's start heading back then, {Y/N} wrists look pretty bad, I want to get them cleaned or else she might get an infection" everyone nodded at Donnie's statement and headed onwards to Mr. Murakami's restaurant.

"How are her wrists Donatello?" Mr. Murakami asked Donnie smiled "there fine, just make sure she changes her bandages twice a day and that she cleans her wrists before putting on the bandages" Mr. Murakami nodded at his instruction "thank you again for helping her" Donnie smiled "it was my honor to help {Y/N}, Mr. Murakami" Mr. Murakami nodded his head "will she be able to go to school?" Donnie thought about it for a minute "possible, if you explain the situation to the school, but of course do change it up a little" Mr. Murakami laughed "yes I know Donatello" Mr. Murakami put a small package of pizza Gyōza in a box "thank you again, you and your brothers, have a goodnight, all of you" Donnie smirks at Mr. Murakami "have a goodnight as well sir"

____________________________
THERES A NEW ENEMY!!!
Omg I couldn't wait to do this chapter!
I can't wait to do the chapter later on when the enemy returns to deals themselves!
Ok maybe not fully reveal themselves but at least you get a glimpse.

Hoped you guys liked it.
Till next time!

...