Chapter 1

Nathan, come on, you know I wanted to go there for the longest time!"

"No way Arran, I'm staying at home!"

"Nathan!"

"I'm not going to a fucking museum with you Arran!"

"Bloody well you are!"

Arran ended up literally dragging Nathan to his car. Even after 45 minutes of driving, Nathan was still grumpy and swearing under his breath. Little did he know that he's going to meet a love of his life in the next 30 minutes.

"Alright Nate get up! We're here!"

"Ugh" Nathan clumsily got out of the car and stepped out onto the road. This'll be a long afternoon, he thought. They entered the museum and joined the group. Nathan looked around. It wasn't even an art museum. They were on an art exhibition. Modern art exibition. Nathan liked to draw, he even fancied some artists, but not any modern arts.

He took a look at his surroundings. People around him were mostly old and foreign. A few children. A guide was nowhere to be seen. And then a tall, long haired boy popped out in front of them and started talking in french accent. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the modern art exibition."

He was so charming. The way he's standing, his gestures, the way his lips move while he speaks. Wow. Oh my God. Nathan. Stop thinking like that. But he couldn't. In a room full of art all Nathan could do was stare at him. And the handsome boy seemed to be looking right into his eyes. He even smiled at him once. Nathan looked away. After an hour of french boy's meaningless mumbling, they had free time to look at the paintings. Only Nathan didn't wanna look at them. He wanted to look at him. And while he was aimlessly walking around the hall, he heard a soft voice coming from behind him.

"Hi."

Nathan jumped. It was him. He quickly turned around and his eyes met a pair of chocolate brown eyes, gold sparks tumbling around in them.

"I'm Gabriel."

Nathan stuttered "I-I'm Nathan."

"Nice to meet you Nathan" Oh fuck.He's even more beautiful when he smiles. Nathan looked away shyly.

"Isn't it nice to meet me?"

"Oh-um-yeah-um"

"Come on,take a look around. I'll guide you. After all, I am your guide, right?" Gabriel said, with a smile tingling on his face. They were walking around the museum and Gabriel was talking something about royal family's legacy, but all that Nathan could think about was curve of Gabriel's lips and how would it feel like to place his lips on Gabriel's. "Nathan. Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I am!" Nathan said,slightly too loud.

"Yeah right..If you are ,tell me what was the last thing I said"

"Uhh..umm..."

"That's what I thought.You're not really into all of this,are you?"

"Oh no, I totally enjoy hearing about intetism and virtual art. " Sarcasm could be felt in his voice.

"You could have just told me, you know"

"Yeah... But I didn't wanna dissapoint you. You look so excited and cute when you talk about history."

"Uh.. Did you just call me cute?"

Fuck. I wasn't meant to say that. Fuck.

"Do you really think I'm cute?"

"Um... yeah..." Nathan blushed.

"Well, I think you're very cute too. Especially now, when you're blushing."

As those words left Gabriel's mouth, he leaned close to Nathan, and whispered in his ear: "Meet me in front of the museum tonight, I'd like to show you something."

Gabriel's breath was so warm and comforting on Nathan's neck. He wanted to kiss him so badly now. But then Gabriel kissed him. Gently, on the cheek. But to Nathan it felt like an angel brushed a wing on his cheek. Gabriel pulled away, smiled, and winked at him. And then he simply left. Nathan just stood there. Did this just happen? Holy shit. He was trying to sum up all of the things that happened to him in past 10 minutes. The hottest boy he had ever seen just asked him out. Him. On a date. Who knows what might happen. I mean, this Gabriel dude could kidnap him and sell his organs on dark market for all he knew. But he could also run his fingers trough his hair and whisper him nice things on french and kiss him gently and...

"Nathan! Where are you?! We have to go, the museum is closing"

Arran's voice woke him up from daydreaming. They had to go.

I guess I'll meet him tonight, thought Nathan, what could I lose, anyway?