Chapter 3

Gabriel's fingertips slowly caressed Nathan's cheek. He approached Nathan and planted a kiss on his forehead. And then on his cheek. And then on hiss other cheek. On his nose. On his chin. Tenderly, like he was the most gentle, breakable thing in this world. And then finally, he looked him in the eye, and placed his lips on Nathan's.

Nathan felt buterflies in his stomach, tho it was more like an entire animal kingdom, rather than just buterflies.

They parted. And then they kissed again. This time it was different. Last time, it was a short, small kiss. Though it wasn't small to Nathan at all.

This time, it was more passionate. A whole lot more. Gabriel's tounge slipped into Nathan's mouth, and Nathan put his hand on Gabriel's neck, pulling him even closer. Gabriel's hand was now on Nathan's hip. Nathan thought about how good this felt. How right it felt. So right.

But it was wrong.

Gabriel's had started sliding down to Nathan's crotch.

Fuck.

"I want him. I want him so bad" Nathan thought.

"Nathan stop!" a voice inside him yelled, but Nathan didn't listen. He let Gabriel unlock his belt. And take his shirt off. Gabriel stripped down himself. He was built so gracefully. Wide shoulders, strong arms, a six pack. Nathan was kinda embarresed, cos he didn't have much to show, but he didn't let that bring him down. Gabriel started kissing Nathan's neck. He sucked on it, leaving a hickey. Nathan moaned, pulling Gabriel by his hair." Gabriel's hand was now on Nathan's crotch, pulling the zipper down. He unzipped Nathan's pants, and that was the last time Nathan felt guilt that night. After that it was all just pleasure and passion and lust. That night, the whole woods echoed from the loud moans escaping their mouths, and the sound of love.

Bird chatter woke Nathan up. The scene in front of his eyes warmed up his heart, and his whole body. Gabriel was in front of him, his mouth slightly open. In Nathan that woke up a wish to kiss him. And so he did. Gently, like Gabriel kissed him first time last night, careful not to wake him up. Than he just looked at him. Trying to engrave every inch of Gabriel's face in his memory. Then he saw Gabriel's lip jerk.

"You're awake?!"

"Yeah", Gabriel said smiling, his eyes still closed.

"I've been awake the whole time."

"So were you awake when I kissed you too?"

"Umm.. yes." Gabriel opened his eyes, and smiled even wider. Nathan blushed. "You look cute when you're blushing." Gabriel smirked, and pinched Nathan's cheek.

"You already told me that."

"Did I?"

"Yeah. When we first met."

"Ha ha."

Gabriel pulled Nathan closer, gripping him with his arms, leaning in to kissed him. Nathan bit Gabriel's lip, and he bit it a bit too harsh, so it started bleeding. "Ow. You bit me!"

Nathan laughed "Sorry"

"It's not funny, you prick! It hurts!"

"I'm pretty sure it doesn't hurt you at all, and you're just saying that so I kiss you again." Nathan smirked.

" So kiss me again then."

"Alright"

Gabriel smiled and leaned in, but Nathan pulled away. "Stop teasing me Nathan!"

Nathan then put his arms around Gabriel's neck, and finally kissed him. Gabriel was pleased.

But then Nathan felt a stung in his stomach. Fuck. A picture of shiny blonde hair and tingling smile flashed in front of his eyes, making the guilt eat him away. "I didn't even thought of her."

Nathan knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't stop kissing Gabriel. Still, he pulled away.

"Gabriel, I have to go."

"Why, did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong you silly, it's just that Arran will be worried"

"Who?"

"My brother."

"Oh. Right. Well, okay then, but call me later." Gabriel said in a commanding tone,but he was more begging than commanding.

"I don't have your phone number."

Gabriel lifted his pants from the grass, and a whole leg was wet, turns out it was in the lake since last night. From his pocket, he took out a shiny card. His own visit-card, with his name,number and twitter account on it. What even is this guy. And it was SPARKLING.

"There you go." Nathan took the card, and kissed Gabriel again. And again. And again. He knew, if he didn't stop now, he never would. So he jumped up so suddenly, it kinda scared Gabriel.

"Alright, now I seriously have to go. See you later, love."

"Yeah, can't wait to see you again." he looked kinda sad. Like he knew something was wrong. But he was still smiling, just in case nothing was wrong.

"I love you." said Gabriel, uder his breath. He didn't knew why, after all, he knew this boy for less then a day, no way he loved him. He thought he was losing his sanity. He swore to himself he'll never love anyone ever again, but here we are. And he still couldn't believe himself. How pathetic he was. Geez. He put clothes back on himslef, and went home. "Shit. I'm late for work."

____________________________________________________________________________________

 A/N: Hey there guys, thank you for reading my story! I'm sorry that this chapter was kinda late, I was on vacation and I also wasn't really inspired to write this story so yeah. But here it is now, I hope you like it! :)