Chapter 5

Gabriel: Hey Nathan, do you wanna meet up today, and go get some, well, popsicles? jaha ❤😀

Nathan promised Annalise to go on a date that night, and he knew he should tell Gabriel he can't but he just couldn't resist.

Nathan: how about you come pick me up at 7?💖

Whatever. Annalise can wait. He'll tell her something happened to Granny or Aaraon.

Gabriel: See you, love.❤

________________________________

Nathan: hun I can't make it tonight, grans had some heart problems so we're in a hospital right now
Annalise: Omg is she okay? Should I come?
Nathan: no, the doctor said she shouldn't be disturbed, I'll let you know how she's doing
Annalise: Okay.. Hopefully everything will be fine.

Nathan prayed to God that Annalise won't remember his grandma's gift, which were potions. As if she could ever have heart problems with her powers.

7 pm

Nathan was excited. It's his first real date with Gabriel. He's wearing black jeans, a shirt and suspenders, and he was sweating like a sinner in a church. He was sweating so much, that he had to change 4 times in the past 30 minutes. Good how he had so many plain white shirts and black jeans.

Weird, how he was still nervous about seeing Gabriel after everything they did to eachother only a few nights ago.

The doorbell rang. Nathan rushed to open the door, took a deep breath and pulled the doorknob.
Gabriel stood before him, stunning as always, sparkles in his eyes tumbling, tumbling, tumbling with life. And love.

"Here, these are for you." he said, blushing, as he handed the flowers to Nathan.

"Oh. Tha-thanks."

"Uhh-huh..."

They just stood there akwardly for a few seconds, eyes wondering around, avoiding eachother's looks, but then they looked eachother right in the eye.

They rushed into eachother's arms, their lips crushing, sparks flying everywhere. Literally. After a not-so-short makeout session they split apart.

"I missed you."

"Oh I missed you too, Gab, sooo much." Nathan said, as he planted a soft smooch on Gabriel's cheek.

"Gab?"

"Yeah I'm calling you Gab now."

"What? Why?" he tried to sound offended but he was grinning. He couldn't help it around Nathan.

"It's cute-you're cute. Obviously."

"Oh I should've guessed it, I mean, I am pretty cute. But not as cute as you!" he booped his nose. Ahsjbynyos adorable-Nathan thought. But he just giggeled. Which made Gab giggle too. So then they ended up giggling on the floor all over eachother.

"Nathan?" Gabriel whispered into Nathan's hair.
"Yes?"
"We should go."
"Hah yeah. Let's."
Nathan got up, pulling Gabriel by hand, right into a kiss.
"Nathan, let's not turn this into an another hour long make out session please."
"Why not? I love our makeout sessions."
"I have a suprise for you, you don't wanna miss it. So go, go, go!" and he pushed him throught the door.

_______________________________________

It's been like 7 months what even