Part 3:

Part 3:

I've decided to figure this out the old fashion way. The hard way.

The mean way.

I'm going to force Cabe into a situation in which he wouldn't be able run away from his attraction from men-if he has one.

“Here,” I throw the wrapped DVD at my 17 year old sister. Her birthday was about two weeks ago and I didn't get her anything, so I told her I did and that I lost it. She didn't believe me. She's smart like that.

“What is this?” Lissa turned the wrapped DVD in her hands, blonde ponytail flipping. “A porno?” she asked sceptically.

I looked at her. “Yes. Yes, I gave my sister a porno for her 17th birthday.”

“Okay, no need to be snooty about it.” She opened it and nearly screamed. Okay, so she did scream. It was a good thing my parents aren’t off until 10 tonight. This plan didn't include me getting grounded for doing the most embarrassing thing in my life.

“Omg!” she squealed. “You bought me Magic Mike!” get it now? You should have seen the cashiers face. No, never mind, I'm glad you didn't.

Ding! Dong! Perfect timing.

I answered the door and said hello to Cabe over the sounds of my sister doing an impression of an excited chipmunk.

“What is that noise?” he asked worried, dropping his bag by the door.

“My sister.” he made a 'o'.

“Tag! Cabe!” she came running into the foyer. “You guys are watching this with me,” this is going exactly as planned. Which is surprising, I didn't think it's work, something always goes wrong.

“What is it-” Cabes face paled when he saw the title. Guilt wrenched my stomach and I changed my mind. I'll just figure it out a different way...

“No, Lissa. We're guys, we don't want to watch-” I started.

“I'll tell Mom and Dad you bought me this.” she quipped.

Sorry, Cabe. “Fine.”

Cabe didn't say anything, just stood there, shocked. I felt awful. Really, really awful. I'll make it up to him, I promised myself.

I made the popcorn, Lissa put in the movie and Cabe went up stairs to put his stuff in my room.

When we were all comfortable on the couch, Lissa on one side, Cabe on the other, me in the middle, we started the movie.

I didn't watch it though, well, I did, when I wasn't watching Cabe out of the corner of my eye.

He kept clenching and un-clenching his fists. He'd flex his jaw. I'd never seen him do all that before.

Normally, when he checks out a girl, or watches a racy scene in a movie he practically drools. But he could have been acting...right?

The movie was over. It sucked by the way, it had no actual plot. My sister just liked the half naked dancing guys.

Maybe Cabe did too..?

“It sucked.” I stated when it was over.

“Did not! Channing is sooo dreamy!” she cooed. We all stood up and turned on the lights and met in front of the coffee table and talked. “You know Cabe, you should totally learn how to dance like that! You'd up your hotness points by, like, half.” my sister stated.

He chuckled nervously.

“If he 'ups his hotness'” I mocked my sister. “There won't be any chicks left for the rest of us normal guys!”

“I guess that's true, huh?” she placed her hand on her chin and looked at him from head to toe making him squirm.

I stood next to her copying her every move.

“You know, he's kind of more attractive than Channing.” Lissa said. Then I seriously looked at him. Black hair, blue eyes, huge and muscled, but not in a gross way. She was right.

I sighed. “Don't learn how to dance. Please. For me!” I got down on my knees and pretend to beg. “Please! Spare me!” my sister grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me up to my feet. “Ahhh! Violent.” I pouted and she laughed and left to go into the kitchen.

“Go take a shower.” I nodded to the stairs.

Cabe paled. “W-w-w-why?” I gulped. I knew why he though I told him to take a shower.

“Because you had football practice today and you're not sleeping my bed smelling like stink,” I said. It was only partially true. If he really did enjoy the movie, he'd need a shower.

“Oh.” He relaxed, turned away and jogged upstairs.

Why didn't I notice it before? All these little things? Because I wasn't looking for them? That had to be it, because the guy doesn't hide it very well. If he has anything to hide that is.

When I was done picking up the down stairs I went to my room and Cabe was sitting cross legged on my bed fiddling with his phone, already done in the shower.

I nodded at him and grabbed a pair of boxers and a shirt. “Shower.” I said and he nodded, not looking up from his phone.

When I got out I dried off and got dressed, opening the door I saw Cabe cuddled up to the wall with his back to me asleep, as always.

And as always-he was shirtless.

I looked down at my shirt that hung sadly on my chest. I never wear a shirt to sleep.

But he's...gay now...right?

So I should wear a shirt.

No! No, no, no. Cabe is still Cabe!

Gay or not!

Penis or Vagina!

Why do I keep saying that..?

I shook my head and ripped off my shirt throwing it on the carpet. Climbing into bed I flipped off the light he leaves on for me so I don't fumble around in the dark and wake him up once I got out of the shower.

I sigh and think about his reaction during Magic Mike, guilt seeps in my stomach. I turn my head and look at his back.

I'm so sorry.

I am 73 percent sure my best friend is gay.

A/N:

comment/vote?

tell me what you are thinking :)

-tae