I Like Him

~I Like Him~

My name is Y/N and I'm a Sophomore. I miss Chicago but now I have to go to this dumb school in Atlanta. My dad got a new job working in a studio down here. The school that I'm going to be attending is filled with a bunch of stuck up girls. It's going to be my first day.

Y/N: God kill me now! What should I wear?

You put on your bred 11 and dragged on a red tank top with black pants. You grab your bag and get into your parked car.

A few minutes later you are at the steps of Atlanta School of Arts.

Y/N: I hate this already.

You head inside and you see a bunch of boys scanning you from head to toe.

Y/N: Hello? My face is up here not down there.

The 1st boy with an Afro says: Sorry.

Y/N: Should be.

2nd boy with two braids: Calm down ma. You're not even all that.

Y/N: But you were staring as well. You obviously seen something that you liked.

3rd boy with the curly little hair said: Thottiana.

4th boy with blonde hair says: Don't call her a thot. We don't even know her and it's not that serious.

Y/N: Thot? I'm a virgin so think twice before you start calling random females that you don't know thots. What talent do you have for you to be attending an art school?

3rd boy: My name is Roc.

Y/N: I asked what talent you have not your name.

Roc: You don't need to know. All you have to know is that I have more talent than you.

Y/N: Oh really now. What's your name?

4th boy: My name is Prodigy but you can call me Prod and that is Princeton *points at the boy with the Afro* and Ray. *points at two braids*

**

I was honestly going to make this into a story but I'm lazy! And this isn't a book based on a story but multiple of stories. I have made an imagine called "Change" which had six parts so read that if you like.

But I might make this into a story if I get a lot of comments asking for it. Comment & Vote