The End of MB? Part 4

4|

"Prod's background dancers?! They got me messed up." Princeton said walking around in a circle.

"They're trying to get under our skin. By now I would've thought that you've would be able to take the hate."said Ray Ray.

"By the retweets and favourites it's not just hate. People actually agree with them."

-no shade but prodigy was basically the leader of the group. #justsaying don't even try to say different. Who did the intro and sang the basically all the lyrics? O.-

"It doesn't matter who agrees and who doesn't. We have a crisis here. Prodigy might actually be leaving the group. Roc is slanging drugs. You need to squash that petty beef you have with Prod because it really isn't that serious." Ray said catching his breath afterwards.

Princeton just crossed his arms and sat down on the couch. "What are we going to do? It's always been the four of us."

"Roc aren't on good terms cause we got into a small argument and Prodigy went ghost. His phone goes straight to voicemail."

The house phone started ringing. Ray got up and answered the phone. "Hello?...yes...for real!? I guess so...I really for have a clue...alright...bye."

Ray hung the phone on the hook. "No rehearsals."

-the beginning of the part was inspired by a meme. It was showed Prod and the boys slightly behind him. It said Prodigy and his background dancers. lol-

"I don't want MB to be over. We were suppose to stick together no matter what happened." Princeton whispered to himself.

"MB isn't over. It....just can't." Ray toke in a deep breathe. His phone started to vibrate and it was Roc. He immediately answered it.

"What's good?"said Roc over the phone.

"Nothing." Ray said coldly.

"Look. I don't think I owe you an apology for why I do what I choose to do. I understand that what I do affects you guys in ways b-"

Ray cut him off. "Prodigy might or maybe leaving MB."

Roc didn't say anything. He was in quite a shock because out of all of them...prod? "Prod? You've got to be kidding me or something?"

"You've clearly haven't been on the web. People are talking about it on twitter and especially instagram."

Roc shook his head. "My data is off and so is my wifi. I don't want to keep seeing people talk about the video. I haven't spoken to Prod since the rehearsal."

"I don't know what's going on anymore. We started out as brothers and now it's like were all strangers."

"I can agree with that." Princeton said mopping around.

"I'll try calling him." Roc said and Ray could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Don't bother. I've called about a hundred times. It goes straight to the machine not even a ring."

Roc was rubbing his head. He couldn't possibly think Prod leaving was true. It was probably just a rumour going around to cause trouble.

I had another incoming call. "Hold on a minute." Ray placed Roc on hold and answered the next call. It was there manger.

Their manger was basically saying that they shouldn't be commenting on Prodigy leaving the group on social media. That's all the manger said before hanging up on him.

-

-

-

What's that about? I know this was a short part but it was really late and I had church in the morning. I promise the next part will be longer.

2 more parts until this is over with.

- T ♡