Getting abused

Authors note
Sorry for the big wait guys. But I'm back now so hope you enjoy this chapter.
Chapter 8
Bella's pov
I tried to sneak in the house but my dad ended up seeing me anyway. When I went to say I'm sorry that I it was so late and I was just coming home he pulled me by the hair and dragged me. He then threw me against the wall and started kicking and punching my face and ribs. By the time he was done he had said go to sleep and be up by 6 o'clock so I can torture you again. I went to get up and look in the mirror when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Edward was standing right there behind the door. I asked him why he was still here and he said he heard screaming. He then looked at my face and saw the bruises( a/n sorry I don't know how to spell it) he then asked me what happened so I lied and said I fell down the stairs.
Edwards pov
I heard Bella screaming when I went to my car so I wanted to make sure she was OK. So I went to her door and rang the doorbell when she answered the door she had bruises all over and she was clutching her ribs. I asked her what happened and she said I fell down the stairs and was fine. I could tell she was lying so I told her to go to bed and when she gets to school go straight to locker 413. She said ok in a sleepy voice and I told her that she could tell me anything. She closed the door and I went to my car and drove home then ran back to watch over her while she was sleeping.
Authors note
So in this chapter Bella gets abused in the next chapter Edward will find out. So I might not be able to upload for a few days because I am on a bus going to Washington D.C.