The Letter

Hi guys, im sorry i didnt update soon. Im just trying to write alot on paper and then on here lol:P. So i hope you like this chapter:).
It was 7:00am on a Saturday morning. Tina woke up by her alarm clock. 'Ok Tina, it's only one day. It'll be all over by tonight.', Tina thought. She got up and walked to her closest. She pulled out a long sleeved, light blue shirt and her dark blue skirt. She put on her clothes and went into the bathroom. She brushed her hair and teeth. She went thr kitchen and sat down in her chair. Everyone was there, Bob, Linda, Gene, and Louise. "Want anything to eat, Tina?", her mom said looking at her. "No, im fine." "Are you sure? And I like your new shirt. It's the same shirt but with longer sleeves. Sexy!", her mom said smiling. "Yeah, im sure." "So what are you guys doing today, since it's your day off.", Bob said looking away from his newspaper. "I'm going to hang out with Jimmy Jr. He asked me to hang out, so i said yes.", Tina said looking at her father. "Where Miss Lady? Don't go anywhere your not supposed to go.", Linda said still looking at her daughter. "We're just going to the park. He said he was taking me somewhere secret. Well, now that i think about it, it's not that much of a secret anymore.", Tina said thinking. "Ok, just be home by 6:30.", Linda said smiling. "Damn, who knew Tina was so a lady's nam!", Gene said smiling. So Tina, are you going to, you know, with him?", Louise said thinking of something wrong. "Hey! I don't think that is a good thing to say at the dinner table!", Linda said looking at Louise. "I don't know. I don't think so, unless if he's really into it.", Tina said smiling to herself. "No! Your not going to do 'that' with him, even your to young. And if you were going to, I would make you wear protection.", Linda said madly. "Sorry mom.", Tina said and got up to get a glass of water. "Aww, it's ok. It's just, Mort's cousin killed himself two days ago. That just made me upset this morning.", Linda said sadly. "How did he do it?", Louise said looking at her mom. "I guess he cut his veins and took pills at the same time, so the doctors couldn't save him. So sad.", Linda said looking down. Then Tina's thoughts were going bigger. 'I can't do both, because that would be too painful. How about I just cut my veins? So they can't save me or bring me back to life? Yeah, I should. Then it'll be all over with.', Tina thought while she drank her cup of water. She looked at the clock that was on the wall. '9:30am, 2 more hours until I see Jimmy Jr.', Tina thought as she smiled to herself. "I'm going to Wonder Warp. Nothing too exciting.", Louise said looking at her dad. "I'm just going to follow Louise everywhere.", Gene said looking at his father. "That sounds fun. So are you going to go on rides or just going to walk around?", Bob said as he still looked at his daughter and son. "Maybe both. We don't really know yet.", Louise said thinking. "Ok, just wondering.", Bob said looking back to his newspaper. "I'm going to go into my room with my water. I'm going to start leaving at 11:30.", Tina said as she was about to leave out of the kitchen. "Ok, just tell us when your about to leave.", Bob said as he looked away from his newspaper and to his daughter. "Ok."

Tina walked to her room with her glass of water and went to get a piece of paper and a pen. She put down down her water and started writing. 'Dear Family and Friends, I just wanted to say...I'm sorry. I've failed in life, failed in school, failed at being a teen, failed in MY LIFE. You guys don't need me in your life. I don't say anything that much, so why should I be in anyone's life? I don't know anymore. I loved life when I was young but now I'm a teen, then things got more harder.', Tina wrote on the paper. Then there was a knock on her door. Tina put her letter somewhere no one would look for it, under her bed. She put it under her bed opened the door. Louise was right in front of the door and looked up at her sister. "Hey, um, can we talk?", Louise asked looking at her shoes but then at her sister. Tina's thoughts went crazy! 'Does she know about my depression? Does she know what happens at school when she's not around? Does she know about my cutting? Does she know about my plan?', Tina thought. She tried to act normal, but she was just thinking too much. "S-Sure.", Tina said opening the door more so she could come in.

Ok, so thats it for that chapter. Im going to try to update more often. I promise. So i hope you like this chapter and see ya guys later:P