The Talk

Hey guys, what's up? Im just updating this story lol. So i hope you like this chapter:).

Tina and Louise sat on her bed and looked at each other. "Um, I have to tell you something and you can't freak out, ok?", Louise said looking at her sister in the eyes. "Ok, I think so." Louise took a deep and long breath of air and let it out. "Tina, this might sound crazy but I might be different from everyone else.", Louise said. "What do you mean? You can tell me anything.", Tina said calmly. "Can't you see I'm trying?! I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. What I mean is,....I think I'm a lesbian.", Louise said hoping that she has her sister's full support. "What do you think?", Louise asked worried. "I think it's ok. I know some people that are gay.", Tina said said smiling. 'Who would've known that my 9 year old sister would be a lesbian?', Tina thought to herself while she smiled to herself. "Really, who?", Louise said shocked. "Well, actually, I don't know any gay people in my life but your the first." "I don't know if I'll meet people like me.", Louise said worried. "Well, I have to say something too. I'm bisexual.", Tina said as she stopped smiling. "Wait, your bi?", Louise said surprised. "Yep, I've been that since I was 11.", Tina said still looking at her sister. "Really, is this true??" "Yeah, I always kept that secret from everyone. Trust me, it was hard.", Tina said smiling. "How about this, you keep my secret and I'll keep your secret. And we wouldn't tell anyone, ok?", Louise said. "Deal. Is there anything else you need to tell me?", Tina asked. "Nope, I think I told you everything.", Louise said. "Actually, I have to ask you a question. Do you think people will judge me?", Louise said worried. "Louise, tons of people will have their own opinions and sometimes it'll be good and sometimes it'll be bad. But those people how will judge you, screw them. They don't matter. If they really love you, they'll be fine with it. I promise.", Tina said smiling at her sister. "Ok, thanks T.", Louise said as she hugged her sister tightly. "No promise.", Tina said as she hugged her sister back and smiled. Tina looked at her alarm clock and it was almost 11. "Crap, I have to get ready for Jimmy Jr.", Tina said as let go of Louise and got up. "How do I look?", Tina said as she turned so Louise could see how she looked. Louise blushed but tried to hide it by trying to hide her face. "You look awesome. He'll love it.", Louise said as she was still trying to hide her face. "Thanks, your the best.", Tina said as she ran out of her room. Louise sighed and went into her room. She closed her bedroom door and layed on her bed. "This is going to be harder than I thought.", Louise said as she looked at the ceiling.

Ok, so that was Chapter 3. I hope you liked it and i should be updating soon. See you later:P! I love you guys!