Did You Really Think I Was Going to Let You Do This Alone? (Peter Hayes Imagine)

"Did you really think I was going to let you do this alone?"

The voice startles you, making you gasp but Peter quickly shoves his hand over your mouth so as not to give your position away. You glare at him, willing your eyes to pierce into his. He only chuckles at your attempt. You think about biting his hand in response and do, making him pull his hand back as quickly as he put it there.

"Why are you here?" you ask him once he releases your mouth from his palm."This is dangerous."

"That's exactly why I'm here." Peter says, crouching further into the corner once he sees Eric glance in our direction.

We're in the training room, hidden by a shelf that holds an immense amount of weights. Eric stands in the middle of the room, using the punching bag like its Four or something. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen off yet.

"You know how dumb this is, right?" Peter asks. "It's actually really hot that you're brave enough to be this idiotic on purpose."

He whispers that into your ear, his breath tickling the side of your neck. You can't help but carefully press your soft lips against his. He puts a hand on your neck and rubs circles into the tender skin there.

"Shit!" You hear Eric yell as the punching bag comes crashing down, falling straight on top of him.

Sneaking into the training room before hours to loosen the chain of Eric's favorite punching bag was so worth it to see the expression of shock and anger on his face.

When you look back at Peter, you both burst out laughing until you're equally red in the face. Eric throws the punching bag off of himself and charges toward the two of you.

Peter picks you up, making you shriek, and runs away as fast as he can with Eric on his tail.

"I told you I wasn't gonna let you do this alone!" Peter yells as he runs for both of your lives around the Dauntless compound.

, "sts_observed": 1462416437.122375 }, "cVgnImbHHJ6Fd8IrJ8kVeUB2nmR0OZ6WqjOLqqLpKlk=": { "dynamic_spki_hashes_expiry": 0.0, "expiry": 1466301272.0195, "mode": "force-https", "pkp_include_subdomains": false, "pkp_observed": 0.0, "sts_include_subdomains": false, "sts_observed": 1450749272.0195 }, "dOrVBT4k8jTnGJn6CZmtZAiMeQNqopu0RpeHArhkpzo=": { "dynamic_spki_hashes_expiry": 0.0, "expiry": 1472529902.350625, "mode": "force-https", "pkp_include_subdomains": false, "pkp_observed": 0.0, "sts_include_subdomains": false, "sts_observed": 1456977902.350625 }, "df0sSkr4gOg4VK8d/NNTAWFtAN/MjCgPCJ5ml+ucdZE=": { "dynamic