I hate you,I love you

Katerina's pov
The silence was crushing every day spent locked up in the cell has started to take a toll on me along with the starvation and the constant beatings from my so called mate. While I was just a human my "mate" was a werewolf and a strong one at that Alpha luka of crescent pack the second he realized I was human he rejected me.
The pain was unlike anything I had ever experienced before the agony consumed me.He left me writhing on the floor in immense pain having no clue what was going on at the time, the supernatural world still non exsistant. I thought surely that I was going to die and I remembered afterward wishing that I had, the emptiness I felt inside in a way even worse then the pain I had felt. My blue eyes had become dull my dark brown hair was no longer healthy it too had become dull and lifeless. I had lost a considerable amount of weight my ribs on full display for everyone to see that is if I had any company besides Luka's constant visits to my cell to give me my daily beatings.
I whimpered as I heard the familiar sound of the key turning in the lock Luka's eyes were full of hate a malicious smirk gracing his features. " Well hello sweet heart miss me ?" His eyes roamed over my retreating form cowering into the wall as if it could save me from the beating that I was about to receive. "Oh now sweetheart don't be like that you know i hate it and it just makes your beating worse." He actually seemed almost reluctant today as if some thing was holding him back he settled on yanking me to him by my hair. Forcefully he threw me on the ground making me submit to him. As I lay on my side he kicked me in the stomach "your worthless ,your human ,your weak ." he spat out his eyes going from brown to gold meaning that his wolf was trying to surface. His wolf Aniken hated the way Luka treated me he never agreed with him rejecting me and thought that I should be loved and protected.
He wanted nothing to do with luka in fact he has asked the moon goddess to be separated from luka and paired with someone else. His body trembled as his wolf finally took over"Oh my bella,my little Bella what has he done to you?"his eyes filled with pain as he watched my body racked with sobs from the pain that my other half had inflicted on me. He picked me up gently minding my ribs which I was pretty sure were broken my sides where black and blue and it hurt to breathe. " I have Luka locked away at the moment but, he will be able to break out when he gets strong again the Moon goddess has him sedated."
"It hurts so bad Aniken why did he reject me?Why does he hate me ?" I don't know Katerina I just don't know." He shifted into his wolf and curled around me trying to ease the pain I sighed letting my head lull back and darkness consume me.