CHAPTER 1 - I AM YOUR WOMAN

-

Racing through the lightning storm shining with infinite rays of lights.

Sitting inside the cockpit, Shu Jing witnessed a scene that left him stunned.

All over the sky above him, the stars themselves seemed a fingertip away. A radiant dazzling star surround him in a galaxy of images, each unique in their own way. Visions of divinely bewitching girls appears as they paused and gazed at him unceasingly, eyes full of never-ending resentment, with overwhelming heroic spirit, with gentleness like jade, with peerless gracefulness, ...

Indescribably beautiful feelings well up as Shu Jing completely lost his ability to comprehend language.

-

Major Shu Jing turned 21 this year, and he was the most outstanding young pilot in the entire country. He was given the honour of test flying the new fourth generation fighter aircraft, the J14 Peregrine Falcon. The exercise this time was especially important, as both the Chairman of the Central Military and the Army General would be personally attending the event.

Shu Jing was performing various aerial maneuvers at the height of 10,000 metres above sea level. Just as he engaged the supersonic function, a bright storm cloud came out of nowhere and enveloped the entire aircraft, taking him with it.

Countless illusions rushed through his mind, overwhelming images of fantastical worlds continuously bombarded him to the point where he forgot how to think.

Suddenly there were images of many girls, each as radiant as shooting stars, surrounding him. This caused his head to split with excruciating pain, and he jolted awake. Only now did the torrent of visions that was flooding his mind end.

"Headquarters! This is falcon 00, there is an abnormal situation!".

Shu Jing gritted his teeth and endured the pain he was suffering while attempting to transmit an emergency report to the control center on the ground.

The communication system remained silent...

Following that, Shu Jing was surprised to discover that all the electronic systems on the aircraft were completely out-of-order.

The temperature inside the aircraft began to slowly climb, Shu Jing felt like he was inside a furnace.

"J14-00 losing control, pilot Shu Jing is requesting permission to use parachute!".

Shu Jing issued the emergency request as beads of sweat slide down his forehead.

Damn it!

Shu Jing quietly cursed.

"J14-00 losing control, pilot Shu Jing requesting permission to use the parachute!".

"..."

"J14-00 losing control, pilot Shu Jing requesting permission to use the parachute!".

"..."

"J14-00 losing ... thank you for the country's contribution, I'm jumping!".

***

Liangshan Continent.

Thousand Mount Kingdom, Clear Wilderness Highland.

Smoke and dust billows upwards as horses gallops across the grassland.

A cavalry squad made up of 60 soldiers were thunderously howling while aggressively pursuing a target, their demeanor gleeful and proud.

The prey they were currently chasing was not a wild wolf, nor was it a deer, but a 17, 18 years old girl.