CHAPTER 10 - RUNNING INTO A DEMONESS

TL: AmeryEdgeED: Azusky, No1Fan

-

"Ying Mei, this Relic Blade Sand is really hard to find. Is there no way for you to hurry up?" After ten days of continuous searching, Shu Jing and Lin Ying Mei had been all over this side of the mountain, but there were no gains whatsoever. Shu Jing was currently suspecting that Ying Mei had been searching at the wrong place this whole time.

"It is true that this is a little troublesome..." Lin Ying Mei looked at Shu Jing apprehensively, her eyes full of thoughts, as if she was trying to decide on something. In the end, she shook her head lightly.

Shu Jing couldn't guess what Lin Ying Mei was thinking about. But he knew how huge and boundless the Liangshan Continent was. Just an ordinary plain was already larger than the Sahara Desert by several times. Trying to find the Relic Blade Sands in a place like this is harder than finding a needle in the ocean.

"Time is money! Right now, there are already 40 contracted stars, if we continue like this we won't be able to find it before all 108 stars have successfully contracted."

"What does Master suggest?"

Shu Jing looked at the nearby pond "I'll go take a bath first, you go ahead and keep thinking about new methods to improve our efficiency. Randomly looking everywhere like we are doing right now is probably not the best idea."

Lin Ying Mei nodded and said, "Your servant will go and observe the surrounding areas for a bit!"

It had nearly been a month since Shu Jing came to this new world. The biggest impression Shu Jing had about this place was that it was entirely covered with high mountains, large lakes, all around a beautiful and breathtaking scenery. Due to this picturesque and calming landscape, Shu Jing was able to endure the current situation.

Taking off all his clothes, Shu Jing jumped into the pond. The cooling sensation infiltrated his body, causing him to feel extremely relaxed. As he was preparing to close his eyes and concentrate on recovering his body, a loud commotion resounded from the nearby woods!

Shu Jing's eyes shot open, just in time to catch a glimpse of a girl with slender body walking out from the forest. She was wearing what seemed to be a short blue skirt, only about knee-high in length, which showed off her smooth, long pair of legs which were wrapped in white socks. Seeing Shu Jing, her beautiful eyes lit up.

Shu Jing immediately covered his private part with his hands.

He thought that the girl would be startled and scream, but contrary to his expectations

a sweet and seductive voice rang out, "Young master, save me!"

Before Shu Jing could figure out what was going on, she floated across the pond towards him and buried herself in his chest. She looked up while blinking shyly: "Young Master, please save me!"

I'm the one who needs saving! Shu Jing felt like weeping. She was fast, in a blink of an eye she had already sneaked up on him. If she had wanted to take his life, he would be a dead man already.

Sensing the soft sensation coming from the girl's body as she snuggled up to him, Shu Jing's "intimate area" hardened, gently poking her body. The girl however seemed to be completely oblivious about this matter, as she only softly shouted, "Young Master, watch out behind you!"

"ROOOAAR!!!"

A fierce roar echoed across the forest, a massive brightly colored tiger shot out, its fangs as long as a forearm. It was a terrifying existence, it's mouth exuded a foul, bloody stench.