Loving Through Glass Summary 💜

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello hello hello you awesomely amazing person who just decided to read this book! Thank you for checking this out whether you heard of it from a friend, a family member, Wattpad friend or somehow weirdly enough stumbled upon it with no idea how the heck you got here XD

Seriously that last option happens to me all the time with books on here XD

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have writing it and give it a chance, it's a different take on the classic Ugly Duckling story, an interesting modern/ fantasy twist to it, but I think you all may come to like it ;)

Here's a little sum up

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Untouchable...

Unloved...

Unwanted...

Ugly.

By societies standards, Elizabeth Steele is a low life with no worth. She has no home, no money, no life.

No value.

Moving from alley to alley every night, scavenging through the streets, she keeps her own and stays away from anyone in anyway that she can, using her mask of imperfections to ward off any unwanted attention.

Simplicity is her armor and detachment is her sword

But when the one person from her jaded past returns with death on his hands, how long can she go on before being an outcast becomes too much and the walls she's devoted her time to building come crashing down?

Glass is only so fragile as the one thing it's supporting, and when Elizabeth's heart is so delicate that all that is left to protect it is a clear and thin sheet of glass, there is no telling when or how quickly it will break.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Highest Ranking #6 in Short Story 5/9/16

Also please comment and give critiques on this work because I would love to know how I can better improve my writing skills and style in the future for this book and my other stories.

~Lyssa

Loving Through Glass  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara