Jen's POV Part 1

Ella my Hair Stylist had just finished my hair and I turned to Gemma who started my make up. I looked beside me and saw that Ella just started on my daughter Maddie, and Eve had started on Willow. " Jen look left please" Gemma said while she blushed my face. I turned left and smiled at Josh. He smiled back. Today was the big day. It was red carpet day. " Okay Jen. You're done" Gemma said.

" Thanks Gem" I replied. I got smile from her back.

" Hey Mum do you like?" Maddie asked me.

I turned around. " Aww Maddie soo pretty" I replied

" Thanks Mum!"

" Jen remember this hairdo"

I turned to face Willow. " You bet. That was my first Grammy Award hairdo" I laughed.

I started to walk towards the limo that just showed up when i tripped. I waited for the bang but it never came. "Jeez Jen watch out"

I looked up to see that Josh had saved my fall. " Thanks Josh" I laughed.

" Huh Hmm" The limo driver cleared his throat. " We will be late if you guys are mucking about. "

" Coming" Maddie Piped.

" Mad's wait up I can't run in really really high heels" Willow panted

" I can" I heard Maddie reply

" Hurry hurry in the car" Josh yelled.

Soon we were all in the long black stretch. " Ice Cream" I screamed

" I told you Willow." Maddie said.

" Told her what" I asked

" She told me that you liked food. And I guess you were right Mad's" Willow sighed.

" Hand over the money" Maddie laughed.

" We are here"

" Yay" I chroused

" Toddler" Josh muttered

" Heard that" I said

" Sure you did" He replied

" You said Toddler Hahah"

" Yeah whatever " He blushed.

" Blusher" I laughed.

"Willow, Maddie out you two go. We follow when your 10 metres down the carpet" Josh yelled through the cheers

" Cool" They replied. WIth that they stepped out and lights and questions were thrown back and forth. Soon they were 10 metres and our signal went. Josh hopped out then handed his warm hand out to me. I took it and stepped down. Then we started walking to Maddie and Willow who were busy posing for the cameras. When we reached them Josh and I did poses together for 5 minutes then all four of us grouped up for group photos for another 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes we carried walking on. I wonder what food they will have at the end. I HOPE THEY HAVE CAKE I wondered. " Woah" I screamed.

" Ouch. Mum watch it"

" Jen" Josh cursed under his breath

" Jeepers Jen were you thinking of cake again" Willow Whispered

" As a matter of fact I was Willow" I replied.

Laughter filled the crowd and I got back up and heard Maddie whisper to Josh " She's such an embarrassment on the carpet"

" SO are you Maddie" I said

" Eavesdropper" She muttered

" Hey hey hey put your big fake smiley faces on questions coming" Josh yelled

With his word we all straightened up and smiled and waved. " Guess you fake it till you make it" Willow whispered. " Uh huh" I replied.

" Maddie Can I have your signature"

" Willow!!"

" OMG IT'S JOSHIFER"

" Oh lord here are the questions" Maddie muttered

We all went our separate ways to where our fans were lined up and started doing photos and signatures.