Prologue: The Beginning of Us

[Jeonghan's POV]

Coups pulled me to the side of the building where no people is coming in.

We just finished our schedule and we went to the company first.

His hands seems to be trembling from its hold.

Was he nervous? No it must be me.

He held my hand for no reason today.

"What are we doing here, Cheol?" I finally uttered.

Silence was the reply. His head was slightly down.

Eyes shifting from side to side.

I tried to grab his attention and almost had my hands hold his face.

"Jeonghan-ah, uhh.. umm..how do I start this?" his sentences cut short from doubts.

" Hmm? What is it Cheol?"

" You know, I've been feeling so uneasy these days.. and uhh I think.."

"Uneasy? Why?  What's wrong? Are you sick or something?" I got worried all of a sudden and made my hands feel his forehead.

"Oh? No. no. I'm feeling uneasy because of you." He said while looking at me in the eyes.

"Me?? Why me? Did I do something wrong? Huh?" I felt bothered.

He held my hands tight but pressing it softly.

" I know this might bother you but I can't hold it for long. You might find it weird or something but I thought that it might be so unfair of me."

My eyes dropped sad, expecting something negative.

"I like you." Three words he uttered.

"Huh?" I can't seem to process the words well.

"I like you more than being as a friend, more than being a co-member, more than our current relationship." His words started to echo in my mind.

I stared at him. My eyes went blank.

Few seconds passed and I'm still on mute.

I woke up from my unconscious state when I finally heard his voice calling for my name.

"Jeonghan-ah, Jeonghan-ah.."

"Huh?" I looked at him with a blank stare, no focus at all when tears started to fill my eyes.

A single tear flowed from my right eye.

"Ah.. this is happiness, right?" I wiped the tear and smiled at him.

"Huh? What?" he doesn't seem to understand what I said.

"For so long.. this moment has finally became reality to me. No more waking up, no more disappointments.. this is really true, right?" I trailed with my voice becoming a little huskier from the tear I sniffed.

He finally got the gist of my words.

"Jeonghan-ah, do you perhaps..?" his eyes focused on mine.

I nodded with a yes.

"Yes, I like you, too Cheol-ah. For a long time." I confessed.

"I've been watching you from afar since we debuted. I realized that maybe my feelings from our trainee days were vague ones but I finally understood it when I saw how admirable you are, most especially when we started to go on through a new chapter." my words were deep as I continued.

Without any reply, his eyes looked at me intently, plastered with words of love.

He took a deep breath and hugged me tight in the waist. His happiness was best expressed when he lifted and spun me around.

"Me too." he put me down then looked at me, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"Would you mind being mine?" I felt my insides cringing from the cheesiness.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Yes! Thank you Han-ah! I love you so much!"

"Han-ah? Hmm?" I questioned the new name he petted me.

"Yes, I'll call you Han from now on. Sign of you being mine." damn cheesy words coming out of his mouth once again.

"Babe." I uttered.

"Hmm?" his brows crinkled.

"That's what we'll call each other, in secret of course."  I smiled.

I've been wanting to call him babe since I started to like him. His charming and caring nature made me decide of that. Seung-Haeng-Cheol that is.

We hugged each other for a few minutes. I actually felt his heart beating so fast.

He let go of the hug and cupped my cheeks.

He lifted my chin and slowly his face is getting closer to mine. I closed my eyes and expected something.

Finally soft sensation was felt from my lips.

He kissed me. His thick lips locked mine. I've never been this happy.

"I love you." he said after the kiss.

"I love you, too." I replied.