Chapter 2. Love & Letter

Only two months have passed and the boys' days are about to go busy again. Their comeback for their full album is on its mark. Jihoon, as usual had the most sleepless nights. Producing, composing and even writing the lyrics of the songs is hell of a job but that's what keeps him happy. Soonyoung on the other hand, is all sweat and sores as he creates every dance step he can think of for the comeback.

Love and Letter will be the title of the full album, expressing their love to the fans using their heartfelt letters. The concept will be of course that cute boy expressing his love as usual. They would rather go for a shallow first and go for the deep ones after years. With the 10 track songs in total, hard work is exerted and with only 3 to 4 hours of sleep, the boys practiced day until night.

Also, by this comeback, changes of their hairstyles is expected. Almost all of them went into the dark hair color and chose the pure looks. Of course, there would always be one from them whose hairstyle is highly anticipated, and it's no other than Jeonghan. His long locks has been his signature look ever since they debuted and a lot of fans adored him because of this. But one thing will be different from this concept, his hair will be cut short and he is having doubts about this. He had already came to love his long hair and cutting it short would be a waste.

The company assured him that it wouldn't be really short like the other member's hairstyle and just said that he'll go for a shorter haircut like the bob one. His reaction to this was unpredictable, he seemed nervous about how it'll go but finally decided to agree with it.

Doogi-PD decided to separate Jeonghan from the other members as they went to the salon. He's planning to surprise them with Jeonghan's new hairstyle.

"Jeonghan-ah, you'll get your hair done here. I purposely separated you from them for it to become a surprise. Would it be fine with you?" the manager asked.

"Of course. Thank you, hyung." He smiled.

The manager then left him and a few seconds after the hairdresser went out of her room and greeted him.

"So, pretty boy, let's get you a lot prettier today." The hairdresser winked and Jeonghan felt excited.

After an hour, the boys were already done with their cuts and had gotten a lot more handsome than before. As expected, this concept is a lot better. The boys were so happy with their current looks and even took selfies immediately. Hoshi and Minghao got noticed for their handsomeness anew as they had their hair changed into dark brown. They are all so happy with their hairstyles and excitedly took the chance to rank themselves with their looks.

The room became chaotic as Hoshi was announced as the best-looking member and Seungkwan as the second. Laughter and cheers filled the salon when right then, Doogi-PD stepped out of the other room and dragged Jeonghan out.

They went silent as they all looked at Jeonghan's direction and then their faces were in awe of his looks. He had gotten much prettier and seemingly cuter than before. Most especially, Seungcheol whose eyes won't even try to blink and his mouth open in astonishment.

"So how's my new look?" Jeonghan asked as he tucked strands of hair behind his left ear.

"Wow, Jeonghan hyung could you get any more prettier?! You look so much prettier than before oh my God. Your hair is so .. you really look like a girl!" Seokmin excitedly praised him.

"Gee, thanks a lot! I love this look so much. I thought I wouldn't but it came out splendid instead." Jeonghan flashed a wide smile then looked at Cheol whose mouth is still open.