Chapter 5: I'm Bored

Sundays, the day everyone loved the most. Why? It's rest day. They get to cool off from the hectic schedules even for just one day. They'd laze around, sleep on their bed, read something entertaining, watch television shows, or some fill their stomachs up for a day.

Jeonghan's choice would always be sleeping but he seems unmotivated to do so, which is kind of unusual. He roamed around the dorm thinking of what to do. His head goes from left to right, trying to find something interesting. He walked towards the living area where he sees Wonwoo silently reading a book, the one they used in their performance at MBC last week. He approached the quiet boy and sat next to him.

"Wonu-ya, is that book interesting?"

Wonwoo looked at him, in a questioned expression.

"That's kind of unusual to hear from you hyung." The boy chuckled.

Jeonghan laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry for not being a bookworm like you."

The boy continued reading his book but still conversed with him.

"It's Me Before You, hyung. Romance. It's great so far."

"Me Before You? Hmm sounds nice. Could I borrow it later, if you're done?"

"We have another copy of this book hyung. Mingyu has it."

"Mingyu?" Jeonghan felt amused.

"Kim Mingyu? HAHAHA! Seriously? That boy reads?" he continued and is laughing.

Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders.

"Apparently, he does now."

"Hahaha! What has gotten into him? Alright, thank you Wonu-ya."

The boy just nodded in response and continued his reading, he could really not be bothered.

"Kim Mingyu! Where are you?~" Jeonghan shouted his name from the kitchen. He stopped by to drink water.

"Yes, hyung?" the giant boy came running from his room.

"Oh, do you have the Me Before You book?" Jeonghan pointed as he drank from his glass.

Mingyu felt surprised.

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"I wanna borrow it. I want to read it."

The giant boy raised a brow then laughed out loud.

"HAHAHAHA! You? Jeonghan hyung? Reading? Oh my God, did the angels open the gates today? HAHAHAH"

Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

"Said the one who's always concern is food or Wonwoo."

Mingyu stopped his laugh and swallowed.

"Why? Am I not right?" Jeonghan looked at him judgingly.

"Well... okay. I'll get the book." Mingyu looked rather nervous and dashed towards Wonwoo's room.

"Geez. I got him. Haha."

Wait. Why did he ran towards Wonwoo's room though?

In just less than thirty seconds, the book was already in his hands. Jeonghan happily accepted it and strolled towards his and Coups' shared room. He was humming as he read the synopsis of the story in its back cover.

Hmm. Interesting.

As he arrived in the room, he closed the door behind him and climbed to his bed. He lied on his stomach with his pillow as support and started flipping through the pages.