Disguised

It had been a week since Mr D had told us about our quest and it was set that we would leave today.

As a few humans - who knew about the supernatural - also attended the school, we would be posing as humans as well until we deemed it a suitable time to say otherwise.
I couldn't believe a place like that could actually exist. A place where all the creatures, thought myths by the humans, were in fact all at a school, trying to be as human as possible.

"BELLA! HELLO??!"

I jumped up in shock, pulling out my sword in the process. What's going on?

Oh.

"Heyyy Annabeth!" I said slowly, lowering my sword.

"Realy, again Bella? This is the third time this week! I would rather not be killed by my bestie!" She whined.

"Yea yea whatever, I guess I'm going to be doing the disguises then?" I said ignoring her last comment.

"Yea, Percy's just outside, I'll bring him in now" she said before skipping out.

A moment later they came walking in. I stood up and decided to do Percy disguise first. I closed my eyes and began picturing his looks and clothes.

 I closed my eyes and began picturing his looks and clothes

I changed Percy to 5.10" and gave him blonde hair and blue eyes. I deliberately changed his eyes blue just to annoy Poseidon for all the pranks he played on me.
We had decided earlier that our story would be that we were all born n' raised in Houston, Texas and were introduced to the supernatural world after a vampire tried to drain Annabeth when we were out in the fields. We were all posing as friends so that way if Annabeth and Percy ever wanted to date, (which I know they will) they will be able to.
I gave Percy some dirty, faded blue jeans, a blue checkered button top, some black trainers, and a Nike rucksack. I decided to be kind a gave him a watch, sun glasses and phone inside his bag.

Next I disguised annabeth.

I changed Annabeths hair to a long, wavy red colour and gave her bright green eyes

I changed Annabeths hair to a long, wavy red colour and gave her bright green eyes. I made her
5.7" and tanned her skin a bit so it looked like she lived in Texas, not a cave. I gave her some pale blue, slightly ripped shorts and a white tie-up blouse. I added some dark blue converses to Finnish it off as, well sh needed shoes. She also got a brown backpack, inside I magicked, a phone with the words 'I'm sorry its just that I literally don't care at all' printed on the case. I also cave her a silver dreamcatcher necklace, a silver flower ring and silver knot style earings.

"REALY?! why red!? There are so many other colour but you chose red?! Why not bl-" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Hey! I have blue eyes! Get over it" Percy interrupted.

Annabeth huffed but kept quiet.

OK, me now. Let's see. I close my eyes as I felt the warmth of my magic flowing threw me.

 I close my eyes as I felt the warmth of my magic flowing threw me

I made my hair straight and go to mid way down my back. I left it purple 'cause, no way am I changin' that any time soon. I thought in a Texan accent we would have to use from now on. I changed my eyes back to there old brown colour but they still had a small ring of silver around the outside.
I put on a blue country style dress, blue paturned cowgirl boots, a cowgirl hat, some wooden bangels and a rose necklace. I decided against carrying a bag since I could just magic up what ever I wanted, as Percy said.

I was actually looking forward to this quest and was no longer worried about what the Cullen's knew. My assumptions were right, Carlisle had been very curious about demigods, asking Chiron so many questions, Mr D just gave him a whole book on everything to do with demigods.
Luckily the book was just on demigods and didn't mention much on the gods.

All the Cullen's would know was the following.
1) We were children of the gods, making us half gods.
2) We were mortal.
3) Most didn't live into adulthood.
4) We were constantly being chased by monsters trying to kill us.

They probably also knew boring little things, like the dates of our celebrations and festivals in honour of the gods of Olympus but that wasn't realy that important. I only wanted to know if they would be trying to bug us again any time soon. My final conclusion as that they definitely wouldn't.

"Ready Bella? Oh, what's our new names going to be?" Annabeth asked.

Oh. Good point, I had forgotten that. Erm, maybe try to keep in close to our actual names, yea that'll work.

"Well, Annabeth you can be Anna, or Beth, up to you. Percy, for you I was thinking Peirce?" I said after a minute of thinking.

"I think I'm going to go for Beth, it has a nice ring to it" Annabeth said after a second.

"Yea I'm cool with Peirce, what about you?" Percy asked.

"Oh, erm, I-"

Izzy! Your going to be Izzy!

I let out a startled shriek, causing Percy and Annabeth to jump a foot in the air and pull out there weapons, looking for the threat that they wouldn't find. Sometimes I still found it a bit strange that everyone casually carries lethal weapons around with them just like, yo! Sup? Nahh, Nothing unusual today? ** cleans dirt from nails with dagger**

It took me so long to get used to that, even longer to trust everyone not to kill me the second I looked away. I mean wouldn't you be like that? Surrounded by strangers, all of who could easily kill you if they were pissed for any reason, to do with you or not. Yea! Creepy! Its just s- I'm rambnlijg aren't I? Darn ADHD. Getting off track but I guess it also keeps me alive so, I don't know its hard to dec- GODS DARN IT! I'm rambling again. Stop getting distracted Bella!
Now, where was I? Oh yea names.

"Guys calm! Izzy just decided to try and give me heart failure" I said as I noticed them both stirring very tensely

"Oh, what she say" Percy said absentmindedly.

"Izzy, my new name's going to be Izzy"

Yass doneeee :)

Pleas don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!
Thanks!