Upcoming battles

7 months later

Yup, good times but hey, at least Peter learned his lesson, Karma is a bitch. I had never seen him so scared in his life, even Charlotte looked pretty worried and she knew I would never let Aires hurt him. After I had deemed Peter punished I had managed to calm down Aries and get Jasper back but he was still pissed with him for a week.
Ahhh, good memories.

"C'mon slow coaches! Hurry up!" I yelled over my shoulder to Percy and Annabeth. As I raced down the corridor.

"Bella! Wait up! I don't see why your so excited! Why on earth do you want to go out in this weather! It's pouring!" Annabeth yelled back as we ran down the endless hallways leading mine and Jasper's room.

"Hi Peter, Char!" I yelled as we passed there room, knowing they would hear me.

"Bella?" They chorused a second later, sticking their heads out of there room, confusion written on there faces.

I continued running, not bothering to contain the huge smile that covered my face. Being a daughter of Zeus I loved storms, the bigger the better. Living in the middle of the Texan dessert, we got none. This was the first storm- not caused by my temper-since I had been living here. A huge difference to forks where it rained every flipping day. If its going to rain, at least make a a storm to go with it, I mean, come on!

Arriving at Jasper and I's room, I burst straight through the door, startling my beautiful mate in the process. He leapt of the bed into a defensive crouch before straightening up and giving me a quizzical look.
"What are yer doing doll?" He asked in his gloriously thick accent and gods... the things those pet names do to me.
Since we had completed our mating bond by marking each other, it was slightly easier for us to be apart. We could only be separated for a maximum of two hours though and during that time we would often be on edge or in pain from being separated.

"It's raining! There's a storm!" I squealed before running into the walk in wardrobe and slamming the door, leaving one confused god of war and two grinning demigods. They had just figured why I was acting this way. They had totally forgotten I loved storms. Idiots.
I began rummaging through my clothes, looking for some old shorts or something I didn't mind getting wet. A couple of minutes later, I heard the door open then shut. I inhaled deeply and was bombarded by the scent of hay, apples and Cinnamon. Jasper.

"Hey Jay" I called as I finally found a suitable outfit and began stripping. What? He is my mate its not like he's seeing anything new.

"Bella look, I got this for you" Jasper said nervously as I did up the clasp of my bra

I spun around in confusion to see what he was talking about and gasped. In his hand was a beautiful diamond ring.