After A Fight

G Dragon: He would probably go to another room and think about what's going on. He would think it through and go back out there as soon as possible to talk to you and hope to get everything situated.

TOP: He would probably walk out of the house and think about what happened. He would really need sometime to calm down and really think about what he is going to tell you. Then after a while he would come back and you two would talk it through and try not to let hat happen again.

Taeyang: I think during the fight he'd snap out of his anger and go and calm you down if he sees your crying or just really upset. He'd want to hold you and try to calm you down. He loves you so much that he wouldn't want to leave you so he would want to hold you and make sure your near him. This shows that you know he loves you and that he wants to stop.

Daesung: Daesung would try to stop the fight during it as well. He'd told you and try to calm you down. He'd probably take you out after that so you'd forget about it and try to do some cute things with you.

Seungri: It's Seungri guys like yeah. He would probably take his anger out by doing it with you. He'll probably apologize right after though.

Quick note, during a fight with your partner remember to not let the fight get out of control. I know you and your boyfriend/girlfriend would be upset and you would too but remember to try and stay calm. Think things through and try to have a conversation like mature adults. Don't let your arguments get out of had because you don't want to do something that you all regret.

Love you guys!