Watching A Horror Movie

Hey guys the 1 year anniversary is coming up for this book!!! So excited and in a few more chapters I'm gonna put up a request note so thinking of requests!!!

G Dragon: You'd be curled up next to him on the sofa. He'd have his arms wrapped around you and kiss you every now and then. Whenever you would jump he would assure you that it's not real...but if it based on a true story then your fucked.

TOP: He would have so much fun with you. He would pretend to be all cool and cuddle next to you but when a scary part comes up he would scare you the same time the movie does a jump scare.

Taeyang: Taeyang would be scared of the movie too but he would put on a brave face for you. He would jump at the movie but I think you would be too scared to notice. He would hold you tight and he would kiss you when he knew a scary part was coming up.

Daesung: Daesung would so make fun of you. Like just seeing you curled up and covering yourself with the blanket. He would poke at you and also scare you like a lot!

Seungri: OMG alright so this guy would be like " whatever nothing scares me!!!" But during the movie the guy be all scared and sucking him thumb and all. I think he would be more scared then you so you'd have to comfort him lol.