Snackshack

Brooks pov
It was 9 am and we went over the boys house since we were all awake at the time, and it was already a normal thing to show up at each others house at whatever time it was, Darry had left to work, pony and Johnny and two left to school dally was sitting on the couch and Steve and soda were getting ready to leave, i stood in the kitchen door making some pancakes bcs we were hungry and it was the easiest thing to make,
"Yep we saw it with our own eyes, i tell ya" Steve  said silently not trying to sound loud, i could still hear them from the kitchen.
"ten bucks they will become a thing"
I heard dally say.
"Ten bucks they will get married" soda said while he walked into the kitchen, at the same time he burst out laughing.
"Ten bucks they will get married before ponyboy finishes high school" lea joked.
"You know i can hear everything you guys are saying right" I said walking into the living room.
The room got silent and they all traded looks and smirks around the room.
"Pankakes anyone?" I held a plate with pankakes in it.
"Yes!" They all said in unison.
"K then" i threw a pancake at each.
"What is this, no plate? No nothing" Dallas said catching his pancake.
"You don't deserve a plate" lea joked.
I threw a pancake at her as it hit her in the face, everyone burst out laughing.
"Who doesn't deserve a plate?" Dallas laughed.
"No one" I said. I handed soda and Steve their pancake as they where going back n forth  getting ready for work.
*
Eventually steve and soda left to work, it was now almost 11, lea, ryan, rocky and dally were all still sitting in the living room.
"Dude why are we all sitting here, lets go outside and do something" ryan said.
"Yes lets do that" dally agreed.
"But what do we do" rocky asked.
"I dont know, anything" dally said.
I sat on the arm edge of darry's chair.
"Darry is gonna kill someone if he sees you on that chair" dally said.
"Thats why im sitting on part of it and not the full chair, plus he's not even here, so I can sit on the chair if i wanted to" i smiled.
Dally raised both his eyebrows
"Dont say i didnt warn ya"
"Alright lets go somewhere then" he said motioning us to get up.
"Ok then lets go get ready" ryan got up pulling rocky off the floor.
"Get ready for what?" Dally asked
"What do you mean for what, to go out smartness" lea said getting up pulling him off the couch.
"Yea but what do you guys need to get 'ready' for , you guys are already dressed, you guys look fine" he paused and rolled his eyes.
"Look if you ask me you guys all look great, cant we just go like that" he whined like a little baby.
"Aw this is why i like dally, he's so clueless" lea said turning his face as she held his cheeks.
"Ugh girls" he rolled his eyes.
We all laughed at him.
*
We were all at our place now, doing our make up to look decent, dallas sat at the edge of the bed just staring at us do our make up, he was making that weird face of his when he looks impressed and confused at the same time.
"We are almost done dallas, hang on there" we kept messing with him.
He threw his back on the bed, and we all laughed, poor dallas, he was now laying down and annoyed.
We saw darry suddenly walk in. We all yelled or fliched as he spooked in.
"Dude dont walk in like that, i swear i was about to hit you with this" rocky said holding her straightener.
"And its hot" she continued.
"My heart almost stopped" ryan said putting her hand to her chest
"I was let out early and you know i can here you guys from outside so i came to save dally" he joked.
He sat on the bed as dallas sat up.
"Im glad i have someone to suffer with now" he said.
"Yea you can accompany poor dally on our adventure today" i said while applying mascara.
"So how are the make up lessons going" darry asked dally.
"Very funny" dally replied sarcastically.
"We were gonna go out, but from these make up lessons ive learned that girls cant go out without fixing up" he said motioning his hand as he spoke.
"We do it because we like looking pretty ok" rocky rolled her eyes jokingly.
Darry was smiling as if he wanted to laugh.
"Well then its, 11:32 we will prob be leaving like at 1:40 right" darry said looking at his watch.
"Righhhtt" ryan threw her small make up bag at him but he catched.
*
I was locking the door as we were already leaving.
"And its 12:24" I joked at darry.
"I miscalculated" he smiled
"So where are we going" we were standing outside.
"I don't know but the unplanned is always fun" lea commented.
"Hmm i have an idea, we can split for now, you guys can go get soda and steve and tell them to close early he pointed at dally lea and ryan and we can get pony, johnny and two from school, he smiled while he had his arms crossed.
"Why" dallas asked.
"Just do it, meet you at the lot in thirty minutes" he said.
"Ooh feisty or na" lea said as they turned around to go to the dx.
Darry rocky and i where gonna go to the school for the boys,
"So what do you have in mind darry boi" rocky asked.
He turned and walked towards the house.
Rocky and i stared at him confused.
"A little vacation doesn't hurt anyone, go home and pack clothes bcs im gonna take you guys to the lake"
Rocky and i traded a look and then smiled.
"Ima gather the guys clothes, and don't tell them anything, this is between us three" he smiled.
"Ok this is why i love darry" rocky pointed at him and looked at me and smiled. The girls approved of darry, and i liked it, i liked that they liked him, because i liked him, a lot. We headed inside to pack, i packed my clothes and rocky's clothes while rocky packed lea's and ryan's clothes.
I put inside two extra tshirts for each and two pair of jeans, one outfit for each and i threw in rocky's red and black polka dot bikin and i thre in my plain black, i preferred the solid colors. I threw in old large tshirts since it was the wilderness i dont think nice clothes would be anywhere appropriate. I threw in a small make up bag and the necessary (you know underwear etc etc).
"Ok i finnished" rocky stood in the door.
"Same" i tried to swing the bag in a circle but failed miserably bcs it was too heavy. We both started laughing. We were walking out as rocky ran back into the kitchen and ran back with snacks
*
"I got the snack shack homies" she giggled.
"oh wow" i laughed Darry was putting everything in his truck And we went to leave our stuff in our buggie.
"We are gonna split, right?" Rocky said.
"Unless you want to ride on top" darry smacked the top of the truck smiling.
"Hilarious darry hilarious, i can ride the waves of the wind" she replied sarcastically.
"Who is going where?" I asked.
They both "shrugged" their shoulders
"They can decide"
With that said. We headed towards the lot as Darry headed toward the school to get the boys.
*
We could already see the gang waiting at the lot.
We parked and got out to greet them back. Rocky and soda stood next to each other with his arm rapped around her shoulder.
"This better be good because i was taking a math test" pony mumbled.
"You are the first kid ive known to not get happy to be pulled out of school" rocky said.
"Should I take you back then?" Darry asked pony. He had a serious face. Pony stared at him wondering wether he should answer or not.
"Im totally kidding" he whispered
"Ok so what are the plans" Johnny asked.
"We are going out guys, all together, a group trip" Ryan said excitingly.
"No shit, but where" Steve said pulling her close with his arm around her neck.
"Wait, before we go any further, are you two like a thing" pony asked
"Shut up kid" steve replied shoving him aside.
Pony and steve made mean faces to each other.
"What does a 'thing' mean" ryan asked.
"Stop acting stupid, both of you and say yes or not" twobit said.
"Or better yet kiss" soda said.
"Again?"ryan joked. Steve rolled his eyes playfully nd while he had his arm around Ryan's neck he pulled her close nd kissed her.
"Woah" twobit said surprised
"Again?what" dallas replied
"So thats a yes?" Ponyboy said.
"Aw how cute" lea said. Everyone talking at once.
This totally stirred up a whole conversation
"You ow me 5 bucks" soda yelled at dallas and two.
"Do yall seriously bet on everything?" I asked.
"Hey when you get the chance for free money you take it" soda replied
"Boys" rocky rolled her eyes.
"Alright lovebirds everywhere, arent we suppose to be doing something or going somewhere?" Johnny said pulling out a cigarette from his jacket.
"Alright save the love for later and lets get going" Darry  joked nd finally told us to move.
"I can fit 5" i said.
"I can fit 6"
"We should have a perfect fit" i said getting in
Rocky, twobit, ponyboy, johnny and I stook in the same car and lea, ryan, steve, soda, dally and Darry left in the truck.
"Alright ladies first" Darry yelled from his parking spot waiting for me to drive first. I drove off at least one full block before i realized i had no clue where the hell we were going, i mean i did know but i didn't know how to get there. I suddenly stopped quite quick nd i giggled as everyones head bobbled forward.
"Geez woman" two joked.
"U do have a license right? I hope" pony joked.
Darry pulled up next to me
"What's the matter woman cant drive" dally yelled. They all laughed.
"Oh yea totally" i said back.
"I spinned my wheels a few times before i realized i had no clue how to get there so it makes more sense if you drive first homies" i shot at them.
"Alright try not to go too slow" darry joked.
I cocked and eyebrows and rolled my eyes
"Whatchu mean slow, Boo losers, team boogie rocks" two said while throwing a fist pump
"Team boogie? Really two really" rocky laughed.
"More like team booger" steve yelled from his window.
We all ghasped. And they all laughed.
"What did you just call us" i said. Not asking but saying.
"Im not a booger" johnny said innocently.
"Im pretty sure he said Boogers" ryan chuckled.
"Oh screw this we dont need yall we can get to the destination without you guys, bet" i dealed.
"Alright then 50 bucks" dally said.
"Deal" he stook his arm out the passenger window as i did with mine and we shook on it.
I already started the next chapter yeet😂 comment what yall think