chapter 2

"S-s-sorry Kanato I-I was just thinking of the new girl" you stuttered. "Oh ok Y/N I was just worried that you hated teddy and I because...uh...we don't hate...you Y/N.... I HAVE TO GO" he said running away blushing darkly.

'Does he really like me' You thought not noticing his pervy brother Laito enter the room "nufufu~ is little Bitch waiting for me~" Laito giggled. You turned around in shock to see Laito coming closer you backed up into a wall trapped by Laito he started to in button your blouse you could not help but to give out a slight moan which caused Laito to giggle " nufufu~ I am getting excited here little Bitch~" you tried to get out of his grasp but that only caused him to hold on tighter.

You suddenly head the door burst open only to see Kanato angry as hall " GET AWAY FROM MY Y/N YOU FREAKING PERVERT!!!" Yelled Kanato. You saw the two argue for a while and thought this was your chance to leave buts that's when you realised Kanato had your bag so you had to watch the fight.

After a while Laito left the room leaving you with Kanato "are you hurt, what did he say?" Kanato said while you still were in shock staring where the two fought. " I am sorry about my brother he is always a perv, ne teddy?"