chapter 3

It has been a day since the incident, and you haven't seen the two for days until today. While you were walking home you saw a shadow form behind your back, you just ignored it and continued walking until it got closer and closer until everything went black. When you woke up you were chained up then after a while a strange tall man with glasses said that you would be living here with them.

I think he said his name was Reiji, ' I guess this is my room' I thought to myself, but that thought was thrown out the window because Laito came in "nufufu~ I think we have some unfinished business~" he said with a mischievous grin on his face.  Then he quickly grabbed you causing you to yelp in fear "nufufu~ little Bitch you make such cute expressions~" smirked Laito. You tried to pull him away and fortunately you could get away from the perv. You screamed at the top of your lungs and then, yet again, Kanato burst in. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP BEING A FREAKING PERV" Yelled Kanato. You hide underneath the covers while the two fought, again, not noticing that tears were escaping from your eyes.

They here your soft sobs, and stopped then left the room leaving you alone until you here the door open and you shot up to see Kanato and his stuffed bear, teddy, "what's wrong teddy and I are worried" said Kanato in a worried tone." I am OK" you sniffed "you don't have to worry, Kanato-kun" you said forcing out a smile "OK, just please stay away from him" he smiled "of course Kanato-kun"