Chapter 5

You woke up to a slight pain in your neck 'So they are all vampires' You thought I wonder what Allie is doing.

Allie's P.O.V
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS? YOU SAW HER TWO DAYS AGO" I shouted at Mum.

Third person P.O.V
"Helooooooo?" You called "I um have to go to school today. Helooooooo?" 'Well, I am screwed. No-one is coming. Not even... Allie' You sobbed. You heard your door open "Y/N here is your uniform sorry for the wait." Reiji said while unlocked the chains. It's ok Reiji-san" you said with a fake smile.

You got dressed and made your bed, then bolted down to the limo. You say down next to Reiji, because you thought he was the safest out of the brothers. He handed you cranberry juice ' oooo my favorite' You thought. It cautiously your attention that a certain perverted vampire was smirking at you through the whole trip so far. " Yes, Laito-kun?" You sighed with an annoyed look on your face. " I just was thinking about how good you look in that uniform~" he giggled "T-thank you Laito-kun" you stuttered with a dark redness on your face. "Nufufu~ Bitch-chan you are blushing~" he smirked. " EHHH?!? LAITO-KUN WHAT THE HELL!!!" You screamed blushing even more.

"Nufufu~ Bitch-chan you really are perverted~ aren't you?" "N-no, I am not if anyone is perverted than its you!!!" You yelled than ran away.