Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

Today was true day I was leaving my home state.I'm gonna miss everything about this place.

"Ashley you ready to go?"Adri asked shaking me as my alarm click rung.

"Uh.....Yeah just uh 5 more mintues."I said rolling over."Bitch c'mon.Our flight leaves in 3 hours and we still need to get ready."She said to me.I scooted over.She got closer to me and I scooted over more.Before I knew it I scooted over so much I fell off the bed with a thud.

"Fuck!"I gasped as I fell."Told you,you should have got your ass up the first damn time."She said laughing.

"Shut the hell up and help me."I said laughing.

She helped me up and I pushed her on the bed and started tickling her."Say I'm sorry!!"I laughed.

"F-For w-what?!!"She cried laughing so hard."For waking me up at 5:30 I'm the morning!!!"I screamed."I-I'm s-sorry!!"She said laughing and squirming."Ok now I'm going to get ready."I said standing up and pulling my shirt off and throwing it somewhere in the room.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped from my other clothes.I hopped in the shower.I turned on the water and the cold water hit my back."I'm gonna miss the cold lake water down here."I sighed.

I did a usual routine in the shower.When I was done I wrapped a towel around me.I was drying my hair with another towel and Adri walked on."Hey hoe."She said smiling."Hey bitch."I said grabbing my toothbrush.

(Yes that's how I talk with my friends..)

I grabbed the toothpaste and smeared some on th brush and started brushing my teeth as Adri hopped in the shower.I rinsed my toothbrush and left the bathroom.

When I walked into my bedroom Malia was on my phone.."Watcha doing Mal?"I asked.

"Playing a game."She simply said not taking her eyes off the screen.I walked over to her and sat beside her on my bed."Are you ready?"I asked looking at her.She paused the game and laid the phone on the counter.

"For what?"She asked."The move."I said quietly."Definitely I happy to get out of this place.I have no friends.So I'm totally not going to miss it here."She said laughing.

"Go brush your teeth."I said laughing trying to change the subject."Ok!!BYE"She said stretching the e on bye.

I laughed to myself and picked up my phone she laid on the counter.I started to text Grayson.

Fuck I didn't text him last night.Nice going Ashley!

Me:
Hey sorry I didn't text you last night.

Grayson:
No problem.Why are you up this early?

I looked at the clock.5:35.

Me:
Sorry I didn't notice.I'm moving to New Jersey and our flight takes off in a couple hours.

Grayson:
Why are you so upfront with me?

Me:
What do you mean?

Grayson:
You tell me everything are you not worried that I'm a phyco or something?

Me:
No.I mean it's stupid to believe this but you seem like a nice person.

Grayson:
I can send you a picture.😊

Me:
Are you sure?

Grayson:
*picture above*

Me:
OMG.....You are so fake.

Grayson:
What do you mean fake?

Me:
Nobody can look that fucking sexy.

Grayson:
*video*

It's me baby girl.I'm Grayson.

Me:
Ok now I believe you.Your sexy as fuck!!

Grayson:
Can I see a picture of you baby?

Me:
Sure.

***************
Fuck yeah cliff hanger.Don't worry guys!!I will update soon.

Stay beautiful!!😘😘❤