Chapter 15

Ashley's POV

After Adrianna and Ethan left I went up to my room.I laid down and stared at the ceiling.

Why the hell did you get so mad?!

The same question kept running threw my mind.Maybe I am jealous.No I'm not I can't be theres nothing to get jealous over.

I heard my phone ding.

You'd think it would be dead.

It was Grayson.

Grayson:
Hey Adri's at the house.What happen?

Me:
I got pissed at her.

Grayson:
Why what did she do?

Me:
Shes a fucking whore.

Grayson:
Well her lip is busted and she has a big cut on her cheek.Do you have a ring?

I looked down at my hand at the ring I got for my 12 birthday.There was blood on it so I think it may have caught in her skin.

Me:
Yeah there is blood on it.

Grayson:
I didn't know you were that much of a badass.

Me:
Thanks.I was raised by my Dad.

Grayson:
Well text me later ok baby girl.

Me:
Alright Gray.

I shut my phone off and plugged in the charger.I laid down and stared at the roof.

It was still day light so why not go out and do something.

I took my phone off the charger and dialed my Moms number.

Hey Mom.

Oh hey honey whats up?

Well I was wondering where you were.

Oh we are at the movies.We had a girls day out yesterday and stayed at a hotel.I left a note on the counter.

Oh I guess I didn't see it.Uh when are yall comin home?

Maybe tomorrow.

Alright love you.

Love ya to.

Bye.

Bye.

Well lets go.I walked downstairs and to the kitchen.There laid a little white piece of paper.

It was my Moms note.I set it down and when back up stairs to my closet.

"Let's see."I whispered.I picked a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt that had a Batman sign on it.I stuck my phone in my back pocket.

I put on a pair of black Converse and went to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and my hair.i walked back downstairs got my penny board and road it down the street.

The mall was maybe 20 minutes away from my house.I road up the side walk and into the open doors.I jumped off of my penny board and carried it.I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.5:15 great.

I was still looking at my phone when I bumped into someone.

"Hey Ashley."It was Cameron."Oh Hey."I said smiling. "So what do you have planned for today?"He asked."Uh I hadn't really thought about it."I shrugged.He laughed.

"Wanna hang out with me?"He asked."Sure sounds fun."I laughed.

We started to walk around until he got board."Hey do you want to go to a party with me?"He asked raising his eyebrows."I'd have to ask my Mom."I smiled.

I dialed her number and after 3 rings she answered.

Hey Honey whats up?

I wanted to ask if I could go to a party.

I don't mind as long as your back home before 12 or stay the night at a friends.Just let me know your ok.

Got it.I love you.

Love you to.

And with that she hung up."Where is this party?"I asked raising an eyebrow."Do you know Jack?"He asked."No."I replied."He's a friend of mine."He smiled."So it's at his house?"I asked."Yeah it in 1 hour so if you wanna go home and get ready or gi in what your wearing and hang at my house for a while."He smirked."Let's hang out at your house."I smiled.

We left the mall and I put my board in his back seat and got in the front."Are you ready?"He asked."Yeah."

We backed out of the mall and headed to Cam's house.

Maybe 10 minutes had passed and we pulled into a drive way.His house looked the same as it did the night of the party yesterday.

I still don't know what happened.

"C'mon."He said knocking me from my thoughts.I nodded and unbuckled.I shut the door and started to walk to the big house."So are you hungry?"He asked."Oh nah."I replied laughing.

He smiled then opened his doors.When he did the smell of coconut filled my nostrals.

We walked in and he shut the door.I found a seat at the island and sat down he sat beside me.When he sat down he put his hand in my thigh.

"U-uh Cameron."I stuttered."Yes baby?"He asked smirking."I-I can't."I whispered.

"You know you want it."He said inching his hand closer and closer."Cam."I breathed out."Stop."

He lifted his hand off of my thigh.I sighed in relief until I felt his hand on my neck.He pulled me close until our lips were centimeters away from eachother.

He fills the space in between us as his lips land on mine.I quickly pull away."Cameron I can't."I say as I stand up."Don't you remember?"He asked standing up and walking toward me.

"We were bestfriends in middle school."He said putting hair behind my ear."What?"I asked as my voice started to shake.

"Ashley don't you remember?I always had feelings for you.We were so close but I never told you."He sighed.

Flash Back

"Hey"He said as he ran to my side."Cam!"I screamed hugging him."I missed you so much!"I screamed and kissed his cheek.
"I need to tell you something."He gave me a serious look."What is it?"I asked with worried laced through my words.He sighed."I'm moving to New Jersey."He said looking down."Your joking right?"I asked.

"I wish I was.Just know something.I've loved you since I first met you."He looked at me with a soft look."I love you to."I cried and wrapped him in a hug."I'll never forget you."He said as I heard him sniffle.

End of Flash back

"Cameron I-I'm sorry."I said as my vision began to blur from tears welling up."Why?"He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because..W-We can't be together."I said as the tears fell,leaving tracks on my face."I know."He sighed."I know you like Grayson."

I stood there.My mind was mixed with questions.How did he know?

My phone started to ring.I looked at the ID.

Her.She called again.

**************
Well guys I maybe you liked this chapter.I love ya.

Stay Awesome✌👍💯