Chapter 1: Another boring day

Markus P.O.V

I walk up the steps of my school, being sure not to trip cause I'm such a klutz. I get a few greetings here and there from some girls who don't know how to leave me alone since most of them are known as the school sluts. I wouldn't say I'm popular, but if that's the idea your getting then roll with it. I enter the school flashing my killer smile at the groups of girls who have made a fan club about me, I don't blame them. I mean my blonde hair and blue eyes and to top it off with my perfect complexion? Come on. I'm like a Ken doll, but with all the parts.

    I head to my locker passing friends and just people who talk to me, greeting them of course. On my way there I hear footsteps, I look over my shoulder and there he is. My best friend, Jafar Altaire. We've been friends since preschool and no one could seperate us. People always mistake us for brothers because we both have blonde hair and act alike, but I'm more the cocky one. "Hey Jaff, sup?" I say as my locker creaks open. "Trying to win Mallory with my charms again." Jafar says while sighing.

    "Mallory!? Mallory Singer. The school bitch." I scoff. "Yes Mallory Singher. Lay off man, I know she's kind of a bitch at times, but when she gives into me she'll be nicer." I laugh. "Mallory? Change her ways?" I shake my head and smile. "Come on man. We are talking about Mallory here." And as those words leave my lips, a silhouette appears in the distance. I look behind Jafar's head and guess what I spy with my eye.

    Mallory God damn Singher. "Hi Markus." Mallory says leaning up against my locker, totally ignoring Jafar while twirling her hair with her finger. Mallory is also know for her history of fuck buddies, yeah she's a slut too. I push back open my locker knocking her off balance a but which puts a smile on my face. Grabbing my geometry book and ignoring her. "Hey Mallory. You look hot today." Jafar says obviously blushing.

     Mallory looks at him with disgust, "honey I already know that. Tell me something I don't know." I don't see why she isn't falling for him. His sandy blonde hair that lays just right and his eyes which one is green and the other blue, just sexy and...well yeah. "So I need some help on last nights homework, could you maybe help me?" Mallory says. I sigh and look at her. I mean she's beautiful with her long light Brown hair that reaches below her chest and her soft hazel eyes along with her perfectly fair skin, but I'm bisexual and I lean towards the boys. Everyone knows it, yet all the girls just flirt after flirt after flirt.

    Honestly it's pretty tiring, but doesn't fail to entertain me. I drop my geometry book trying to hurry so I don't have to witness Mallory's daily flirts. "I'll get that for you Markus." She says innocently. Shit, it's already too late. She bends down so that all I see is her pink bra and well you guessed it. Her boobs. She looks up at me like this whole thing was planned and hands me my book. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, trying to get that image out of my head, while Jafar drools over her.

    Mallory pouts and stomps her foot, "I know you want me Markus!" I couldn't help, but laugh, "In your Dreams Mallory." And just like that, she stomps away. I breathe with relief, thank you Jesus. All of a sudden the bell rings. Jafar and I exchange a few more words and Jafar heads to Math while I head to History, I'm not looking forward to it. Why? Because that was when my whole life changed started to change.