Chapter 3: Jafar

After lunch Natalie says her goodbyes and we all par ways except Jafar and I. We both head to geometry class and immediately Mr. Burkin tells us we have a teat and we all groan. Yaaay. We both take our seats with Jaff along side me. Mr. Burkin hands us all the tests and we begin, let me just tell you right off the bat this shit is hard. I look over to my side at Jaff and he's chewing on the pencil eraser. Fucking adorable that boy is, I swear. Yes I'm in love with him and no I'm never telling him. I know he is gonna reject me not cause I like boys but he's just not into me so I decided to sit back and relax. I look back at my paper, breathe in and out calmly and proceed with frustration. I felt a poke on my left forearm and it's Jaff. "Hmm?" I respond. He pointed to the problem he had trouble on and I moved my paper so he could see. He nods and smiles, "thanks Marky." I sigh and smile. No problem Jaffy. As I finish my last problem I have the feeling that someone was staring at me, I look over and I see Jafar watching me. I raise my eyebrows, he blushes and turns away. Jafar What is up man. You've been acting weird lately. Mr. Burkin tells is to pass up our papers and I hand mine to the girl infront of me since I'm in the last row. The hell rings, I grab my bag and walk with Jafar home. During the walk he didn't say a word. We stop by a forest near by. I wonder if he's okay, he's been acting weird and shy. "Jafar are you Okay?" He jumps with fear since it has been silent and I said it our of no where. "Yeah, why do you ask?" He blushes and rubs his neck nervously. See, do you know what I mean? Why is he so nervous. " Well you've been nervous lately and I just don't know, you've been kinda distant." Jafar stops walking which surprised me and I turned and faced him. His face was red and he was playing with his ring, something is up. He only does that when it major. "I...I have to tell you something Mark." Ding ding ding! I was correct. "Well what is it. You know I won't judge you. " I say as I place my hand on his shoulder. He sighs and looks down, "I know you won't...just I'm scared you won't be my best friend after I tell you this." I laughed which made him look at me confused. "Dude you'll always be my best friend till my dying day. Don't even worry about it." Jafar nods and shuffles, "Well...I....I have a...crush on s-someone." "Nice dude I'm so proud!" internally I wasn't cause well I want him, but I guess I can't be selfish. "Who is it Jaf?" I asked curiously. He blushes hard and places his face in his hands. Wow....just....he has never been this nervous nor embarrassed like this before. He must really like her. "Who is she Jaf?" He whispers something I didn't hear. "What did you say?" "I said it's not a girl. Its a boy." I sat there dumbfounded....what just happened....did this really just happen. The Jafar Altaire just said he likes a boy. Then I realized he said something I wasn't paying attention to. "Could you REPEAT that again?" He blushes, "I like a boy Mark." I sat there again. Yep I did hear him right. I look at him and he was close to my face, wait wasn't he just two feet from me earlier? I shrug it off and proceed. "Who is the lucky man Jaf?" Honestly I was scared to hear who it was knowing it's not me. He hesitated and sat next to me, he leans over and whispers in my ear. Let me just tell you my heart stopped and my jaw dropped. It was me.