i. summary + author's note

summary

The Disease leaves no one at mercy, and Roden Olivers is no exception.

Until the blood on the last petal that falls from his lips dries, Roden is faced with the decision to choose love over life or life over love.

The Disease comes with a repercussion. A terrible price.

Because the reason he's living is also the reason he's dying.

author's note

heyo it's quinn and R&R is back from the dead.

this is a rewritten version of the original R&R. i took the original down because i wasn't liking the premise and it was hard for me to write something i couldn't put all of my heart into. after much thinking, i decided to bring this back with a new and fresh idea that i hope you guys will like.

please take note that i am not an expert on this and i'm basing the whole thing on research. i'm not even sure if the whole idea is acceptable in the fiction world and not just in the fanfiction, but i really wanted to try this and see where it goes as it seems interesting.

thank you to ace (xkalopsia) for her amazing feedback during the editing process and for loving this book as much as i did. i'm sorry for making you cry, babe! thank you always for your tremendous support.

thank you to koala-fied for the amazing trailer!

this version is edited.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for R&R is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mature content (sexual themes, curse words, etc.).

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com