author's note

author's note

reed & roden is officially complete.

this started out as a simple idea i read about in the fanfiction world, and being able to expound it into a short novel makes me happy and satisfied. i hope you guys enjoyed it!

to all the readers from the original R&R who stuck until the end of the new R&R, thank you so much for your unwavering support for me and the characters. thank you for trusting me.

to all who never read the original R&R, thank you for your support and for taking a chance on the new R&R. thank you for trusting me.

and lastly to the person i've been writing R&R to, there are no flowers that can measure how hurt i am for every single day that i am in love with you. and i miss you. so much.

will there be a sequel to R&R?

no. no epilogue either. this is officially its end, and because Reed and Roden live in another universe where the disease is possible and prominent, the readers won't see them in future works.

will the original be posted anywhere?

yes, when i'm done editing it. i will have a book full of super short stories or one-shots and i think i'll end up posting the original R&R on there, so please stay tuned.

what do roden's flowers for reed mean?

the rhododendron flower means 'danger' or 'caution'. they're extremely poisonous, which is why roden had it worse than the normal victim.

what about reed's? what is her flower for roden?

a carnation. a striped carnation means 'a love that cannot be shared'. it could also mean regret.

thank you, loves. your support means galaxies.

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.co

email: pqmwrites@gmail.com