Aoi's return.

Tamaki was casually sitting in the corner growing mushrooms as two familiar twins picked the newly growing mushrooms and put them into a basket for Haruhi to take home and cook for dinner like she normally did.

It was officially her last year at Ouran and she had to admit that she was going to miss the host club more than she ever could have imagined when she walked into that vase all those years ago.

It had been a long time since her debt had been paid and an equally long time since she and Tamaki had become a couple.

Still, there was some secrets that she held dear to her heart when around the host.

For example, how much she truly adored everyone, Honey and Mori were two people whom she would like to stay with forever but she couldn't wait to see how they would grow.

Kyoya, was going to become an amazing person whom would blow everyone else out of the water.

Haruhi knew that he would be the person to go the furthest in life and she hoped that she could remain a friend along the way.

The twins were simply, her best friends.

Hikaru and Karou were two of the most devious people that she had and will ever come across but never had she known that she would miss someone as much as them.

Tamaki, she wished would stay by her side for as long as possible and she remained hopeful that they would have a long-lashing and loving relationship much like her parents before her mothers demise.

Haruhi knew that some types of love could last forever and that was exactly what she wanted.

"Mommy, those little devils are bullying me!" Tamaki dramatically shouted from the corner, this in turn made Kyoya look up from his death note raising one eyebrow before shrugging and looking down.

"Senpai, there are a lot of mushrooms today" Haruhi announced while checking the basket that the twins had now given her.

Tamaki pressed a quick kiss to her cheek as he finally excited the corner with a small smile playing on his lips.

"My lord, you shouldn't be all lovey-dovey when the customers come in" the twins announced at the same time before getting dressed into their 'bunny outfits'.

This was Honey-sempai's innocent idea that Kyoya decided to corrupt with the idea of earning a profit from them.

Of course, Haruhi was refusing to be a way for the club to earn a bit of money that she wouldn't see a penny off.

Today was also an incredibly special day for her.

It was the day that he brother would finally come back from England where he was in a musical scholarship.

He was someone whom she missed with all her heart and couldn't wait to see him again.

Though, they hadn't spoken in a long time, they were still the best of friends she could feel it, he after all had given her, her views on life. especially about being male or female, gay or straight, it was his influence that made her who she was and that made her happy.

He would of course be coming to the school to see her.

On this day, she would be reunited with her beautiful twin brother who meant the world and more to her.

"The club will be opening in 3 seconds" Hikaru announced as the doors began to rumble and girls of all shapes and sized piled into the room. Soon everyone was swamped with customers and Haruhi's wishes to see her brother was pushed away to entertain the guests.

Little did she know that her dream was stood outside wondering how on earth the school could be that pink.

An odd figure made his way through the gates and walked towards a vivid pink castle-like school.

"Hmm, music room three, I wonder what Haruhi does in a music room" the figure pondered to himself before walking towards the entrance and smiling shyly at the eyes that turned to him.

He hoped that his guitar wasn't hitting anyone as he walked through the halls to the music room that his sister would be in.

Would she look the same?

Would she even recognise him?

It had been a while after all, well he could only hope that she was the same and he could distinguish her from others.

His father had also told him that she was a male at the school and so he couldn't give away her identity, which he was perfectly okay with.

Suddenly, he saw something that looked promising and entered the mysterious 'Music Room Three'.