Meet the Club.

As the doors pushed open, cherry blossom petals seemed to fall in front of his vision to reveal a bunch of guys whom were talking idly to squealing girls.

One of the boys looked up, he had beautiful purple iris's and well kept blond hair. He smiled charmingly as he walked over to the lost looking boy he had never encountered before.

"Hello, young man how may I help you?" Tamaki inquired holding a rose in the boys direction encouraging him to take hold of it.

"Umm, I am looking for Haruhi Fujioka" he simply stated hoping that the blond would be able to help.

A head seemed to flip to their direction, before a person stood up and walked towards him.

An amazingly familiar little lady.

The same big chocolate eyes took up her face as soft coffee hair graced her features.

"Hello, Aoi" she simply said softly before wrapping her arms around his neck and him spinning her happily around making her laugh giddily.

"So how is my twin 'brother' then?" The mysterious boy asked as the rest of the host club shooed away all of the ladies whom were about to leave as the club was ending.

"I'm okay, how is my brother?" She grinned as he patted her head and gave a big thumbs up in reply.

Everyone else in the club was taken aback (even Kyoya).

Haruhi in their eyes was the complete opposite of her loving twin brother, which was surprising considering they had equally beautiful personalities.

Aoi, her brother was a rather sweet boy with the most stunning eyes, though through years of intense bullying and cruelty he hated them and let his bangs cover them.

Speaking of his hair, it was a natural pure white colour that reflected his alabaster skin almost perfectly, when paired with his illuminous eyes, nobody men and women alike could resist him that was what Haruhi remembered anyway.

Of course the bangs covering his eyes reminded them of the first time that they had met Haruhi when she had big glasses covering her wonderful eyes.

The group watched the pair laugh about something they didn't understand before Haruhi turned to introduce them.

"Everyone this is my twin brother Aoi, and Aoi this is the host club" she announced waiting for his reaction.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, sorry about the club, did you have to close early?" He questioned aloud making them all smile lightly.

He seemed especially nice.

"Only by a couple of minuets, no need to worry" the blond replied happily.

"Oh, wow, so your the one that dad hates with a passion and wants to strangle to death" Aoi giggled as he held his hand out for Tamaki to shake.

Everyone sweat dropped at the response as Tamaki cautiously shook his hand.

"So, this must be Kyoya, Honey, Mori, Hikaru and Karou" he stated getting everyone perfectly including the twins whom he had seen talking to the girls before.

"Haru-chan you never told us that you had a twin brother" Honey, stated as he looked at the pretty boy in front of him.

Aoi gave honey a charming smile as he knelt down and handed something to the little blond from his bag.

"A little birdie told me that you like cake" Aoi giggled as the blond unwrapped the box to reveal a perfect and stunning cake within.

"Wow, thank you Aoi-chan" Honey's eyes were like saucers as he looked from the cake to the boy.

He now had a clear view of the boy's eyes under the bangs.

"Your very beautiful Aoi-chan" Honey whispered in awe as he looked at the young man. Aoi's head tilted slightly as if to show that he was confused.

"What do you mean Honey?" He asked in reply.

"It's just that your eyes are lovely Aoi-chan, why do you hide them?" The little blond asked curiously.

"Ah, because some people don't like my eyes, they make fun of them because they are a little strange" Aoi muttered sadly as he went back to his normal height with the same simple smile on his face.

Mori quickly leaned his hand town and moved the bangs from Aoi's eyes revealing the boys eyes.

"Wow" they all announced as he looked at them confused.