Rose colours and make-overs.

Aoi's eyes were perfectly strange.

His left eye was a glowing golden-honey colour, it was soft like sunshine and was almost like Haruhi's in size.

The second eye was a teal blue colour, flecks of gold fighting their way into the mixture.

He shyly put his head down trying to escape the critical eyes that were all aimed at him. Haruhi gave a soft smile as she realised that the gaping mouths of the host club meant that they loved his eyes as much as she did.

Tamaki seemed to be the first to shake himself out of the shock along with Honey.

He placed a hand on the young mans cheek and forced his face up with his slim fingers.

"A man should never be ashamed of his features, especially one that has eyes as beautiful as yours" he whispered softly to Aoi.

The white-haired boy's eyes widened considerably as tears managed to slip past his lashes. "Thank you" Aoi muttered as a sweet smile graced his lips.

The group seemed to move backwards away from the boy as the twins simultaneously asked "are you staying at this school Aoi-chan?"

Aoi perked up as he suddenly started nodding furiously.

"Ah, yes my stay in England is over and apparently this school accepts the scholarship that I have from my last school!" Aoi announced smiling widely at his lovely sister. Haruhi's eyes lit up as he spoke and she gave him a gentle hug as if to congratulate him.

"I see, well Aoi would you like to join the Host club, I am willing to split Haruhi's fee in half if you do decide to join" Kyouya sneakily admitted as the club seemed to bounce into action.

"Please, Aoi-Chan you can have cake with me and Mori" Honey cried as he looked eagerly at the boy. Aoi looked at his sister to see what she thought about the idea.

She gave him a warm grin before saying "it isn't my choice but it would be fun to spend more time with you and everyone here is really nice".

He sent his sister a thoughtful look before turning his eyes to the ground sadly.

"But, I don't think anyone would like to talk to me, so I wouldn't be much help in a host club" Aoi declared voicing his worries aloud.

The twins gave his a Cheshire cat grin before pulling him out of the room. Tamaki pouted as he looked towards Kyouya with a pleading expression that screamed 'why did the twins take away my son'. Mori and Honey glanced at one another knowingly when Haruhi giggled.

Kikaru tended to Aoi's hair as Kaoru grabbed a school uniform for him to be fitted into.

Soon enough both of them had pushed him into a changing room only for the others to gather around and wait for the final result.

Tamaki wanted to open the curtains but just in case he decided not to, he really didn't want a repeat of last time, though he was fairly sure that Aoi was actually a male...

"Haruhi, how come there are no files on your brother in the system, there seems to be no record of him existing and there are no photos of him at your house?" Kyouya inquired a determined look on his face.

"Ah, well he wasn't meant to come down from England until next year but there was a problem and he was sent back, we don't have any photos because we moved when he left and most were lost in the move" Haruhi explained putting Kyouya's worrying to an end.

The curtain soon opened and a handsome boy walked out. His hair had been cut so the bangs were swept to the side allowing his eyes to clearly be seen.

"I'm not sure I want my eyes to be seen by everyone, nobody was really excepting about it before..." Aoi countered as he felt the satin fabric that he was now dressed in.

"Don't worry, nobody" Kaoru started before Hikaru finished with a "here will comment". They both grabbed one arm from each side before looking at Tamaki.

"Are you going to join the club then Aoi?" Mori asked startling everyone as he hadn't yet spoken. The boy looked up at the taller boy before making a decision.

"I think I will, thank you please take care of me" Aoi giggled. Kaoru blushed slightly, luckily nobody but his brother noticed as they made their way back to the Music room.

"So, you like Aoi?" Hikaru teased with a glint of amusement laced in his voice.

"Ah, yes he's nice" Kaoru countered quickly before speeding up.

Hikaru managed to hold in a chuckle.

"What did you study in England Ao-Chan?" Honey curiously asked as he held onto Aoi's hand.

"Ao? Oh, I was studying music, I've always loved instruments and singing so I decided to go to a performing school in the UK" he explained as Tamaki listened carefully nearby.

"I see, well ai was going to give you the musical type but you're too nice so you are going to be 'the boy next door' type and the rose will be white!" Kyouya butted in making Tamaki sulk in his corner of sorrow.

"Oh, okay but is Tamaki-sempai alright, he seems to be growing mushrooms" Aoi pointed out as the twins poked at the sulking blonde and Haruhi picked the mushrooms from him.

Aoi couldn't help but giggle slightly at the picture in front of him, he really believed that he was going to like it here.

After all, what wasn't there to like about these silly but beautiful people.