Night

Annabeth Pov:
It was nearly time to for me to go to sleep when I heard I weird tapping on my window. I got up to investigate and saw nothing "it was probably just some trees" I said to myself walking to my closet. I changed into my pajamas, shorts with little fish on them, Percy got me them for my birthday awhile ago and they were my favorite things to sleep in. I crawled into bed and soon fell asleep. An hour or two later I woke up because I was cold and walked to Percy's room so I could borrow one of his sweatshirts (I could of worn on of my own of course but his were better, cozier). "Annabeth" he says sleepily, "is that you?". "Yeah it's me my room was just cold so I came to get a sweatshirt from you" I say. Percy sits up halfway and looks at me. His hair is messy and his chest is bare, 'oh my gods he's so cute' I think to myself. "Why don't you just sleep in here with me if you're so cold" he asks smirking. "Perc you know I'd love to but if we get caught-" I stop mid sentence because he stands up and walks towards me. He grabs me and picks me up. "What are you doing" I laugh. "I'm taking you captive you're mine wise girl" he says laughing. He sets me down on his bed and kisses my forehead. Then he wraps his strong arm around me as we both drift to sleep. This is definitely cozier than his sweatshirt.

Sorry I never update anymore life has been an interesting one recently :/// vote/comment if you like the story thanks