Stalker

Annabeth POV:

I wake up to Percy snoring next to me, I untangle myself from his arms and get up to go make breakfast for the crew. It's usually every man for himself here when it comes to breakfast but I'm just gonna make some pancakes for everyone. I pull out the ingredients and I reach to grab and egg and the carton is empty, "really Jason do you have to leave every empty container in the fridge why can't you just throw it away" I grumble to myself and sigh. I guess I have to go to the store
               I get there and make my way towards the refrigerated aisle and grab some eggs. 'I'm already here why don't I grab some fruit for a side' I think to myself then walk towards the produce. On my way there I get distracted by some limited edition Oreos when I suddenly feel a hand on my butt I was too shocked to move then there's a whisper in my ear "you should probably change out of your pajamas before you come to the store Annabeth" as soon as he speaks I know who it is. Issac. I turn around and push him off me all in one swift motion, he stumbles only to come right back. "Damn, feisty I love it" he says. "You're disgusting" I say. "Do you really blame me, you've got a nice body" he says. "Girls aren't objects for you to play with Issac" I say walking away. I stop and turn to him "wait how did you know these were my pajamas" I ask. He takes a few steps towards me closing the gap between us, he leans in and whispers in my ear "let's just say I like to take night walks and you need to learn to close your curtains" he smirks. "WHAT THE HELL YOURE DISGUSTING" I say running away. "Relax Annabeth, I was kidding, it was just a guess considering the fact not many people have cloth fish shorts as everyday wear" he says. I flip him the bird and he laughs and I have a strange suspicion that he wasn't actually joking.